My first experience with iOS.

Probenja

Obviously it works great on Mac.

iTunes on Windows is a whole different story..

I use iTunes on windows as well, and still no issues. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Itunes in a nutshell for me,

sync like 50 albums to my iPad a few years ago

get a new computer that doesn't have a copy of the albums

try to sync an ebook to my iPad to read when I was travelling

forced to delete the 50 albums on my iPad just to sync an ebook

Do you even know what sync is?

It's for keeping the same content (movies, music, eBooks, etc.) on the iPad with the main PC. Connecting it to another one and then trying to sync it will obviously raise an alarm that its going to replace old PC library with the new one

And anyways, if you actually sat down and did a bit of googling you wouldve found out that there are plenty of file manager apps that lets you drag and drop files from any PC (albeit via iTunes in app manager) without any problems

File syncing is easier on iOS and it seems to crash (not necessarily lag) almost never. It's much like OSX to Windows for me, except that I'm 50/05 in preference to OSX to Windows 7 and about 99/1 on iOS to Android because I like the customization of Android and the Motorola Droid Turbo...

That said, an iPhone is great for getting granny into smartphones. They (Apple) also is one of the few manufacturers who make a decent small smartphone.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Do you even know what sync is?

It's for keeping the same content (movies, music, eBooks, etc.) on the iPad with the main PC. Connecting it to another one and then trying to sync it will obviously raise an alarm that its going to replace old PC library with the new one

And anyways, if you actually sat down and did a bit of googling you wouldve found out that there are plenty of file manager apps that lets you drag and drop files from any PC (albeit via iTunes in app manager) without any problems

So I did some thing with iTunes on my new computer, i synced a new album and then deleted it from my itunes library, but I still had it on my iPad, then I try to sync a ebook and it still wants me to delete the album from the iPad, this is just plain stupid and just making an option to not delete the files on the iPad would be much better

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

ummmm no.

I had my first Ipod when I was 10 and I bought it myself, with my own money, it was the 32 gb model, and it was when it was very new, I got $10 a week pocket money. I eventually broke it, and I had to upgrade to an Ipod touch 5, that was nearly 2 years ago, again, paid for it with my own money, $10 a week, when it was newly released. I will admit, IOS gets tireing after 4.5 years, so I can't wait till I can upgrade to an android phone, but I have also Jailbroken my Ipod, and I can say, it is wonderful, completely changes IOS.

So IOS can be easily used by lazy people *cough* @ShadowCaptain *cough* :P but it can also be used for people who want to do more things with it, and it isn't hard to jailbreak, also, my Nunna (grandma) has an Ipad mini, no she is not rich, in fact, that is probably the most expensive purchase in the past 5 years of her life (not including car etc). She loves it, because it is simple. I would hate to see her with an android tablet. 

You sir, are wrong, and from what I have seen in the past, a racist, and just plain not a nice person.

Goodbye.

Plez alby, you ios plebian, get Nexus 5.jpg

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Plez alby, you ios plebian, get Nexus 5.jpg

bruh 1v1 me fgt :P

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

So I did some thing with iTunes on my new computer, i synced a new album and then deleted it from my itunes library, but I still had it on my iPad, then I try to sync a ebook and it still wants me to delete the album from the iPad, this is just plain stupid and just making an option to not delete the files on the iPad would be much better

Yes, since you deleted the album from your computer and you want to sync your ebook library, it will prompt you to delete the album in your iPad as well. What you want to do is transfer, not sync. If you want to transfer you can easily do so by downloading a file manager like app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/file-manager-folder-plus/id484856077?mt=8) and transfer it into this app via iTunes. After that you can open the file with any other app in the device, like in your case iBooks

Yes, since you deleted the album from your computer and you want to sync your ebook library, it will prompt you to delete the album in your iPad as well. What you want to do is transfer, not sync. If you want to transfer you can easily do so by downloading a file manager like app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/file-manager-folder-plus/id484856077?mt=8) and transfer it into this app via iTunes. After that you can open the file with any other app in the device, like in your case iBooks

thanks dude

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.