Random Chat.

Flanelman

We just have rain and wind in France. rain, wind and frogs. 

Well we spend all year waiting for that one week of sun. Then go abroad to enjoy it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

If we must, I'll apologize in advance okay? :)

for banging?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

for banging?

Yeah, if your expectations are low, it can only get better. :D

Well we spend all year waiting for that one week of sun. Then go abroad to enjoy it.

So when you want some sun you.. 'slip' on out of the country do you? ... :3 (I've just noticed you're from Liverpool)

So when you want some sun you.. 'slip' on out of the country do you? ... :3 (I've just noticed you're from Liverpool)

Nope, we get the hot weather. Then we leave whilst we have it, because we're bloody stupid. For example, lat summer a number of my friends went away with their families to spain, italy and other Mediterranean countries where it was hot at the time. When they left, we got a heatwave that lasted a good week or two. 25C+, no wind, no rain. During this time, my friends put up with the rain and barely had any sunny weather at all.

Also, yes I'm from liverpool, but I'm a Liverpudlian not a scouser.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

The end is nigh.

Repent! The end is near! If anyone of you want to survive, follow me. I am your guide...

Repent! The end is near! If anyone of you want to survive, follow me. I am your guide...

I'ma just strip off and wait for god to float me on up to heaven. Because fuck you that's why.

I'ma just strip off and wait for god to float me on up to heaven. Because fuck you that's why.

I am just a messenger, a really bad thing is going to happen soon. I warn all of you. Then I will take no responsibility for your miserable lives!

I am just a messenger, a really bad thing is going to happen soon. I warn all of you. Then I will take no responsibility for your miserable lives!

Awkie bears if something actually happens. :o

Awkie bears if something actually happens. :o

On serious side, yes everyone I mean almost everyone will be living a miserable life after few decades(it's just my calculations but there's a possibility that it might happen soon)

It's kinda relevant.

I was looking for a good response... but i came across this instead and couldn't not post it. #Yolo #Swags

post-183800-0-70496500-1421343841.jpg

post-183800-0-70496500-1421343841.jpg

I can just barely afford that.

Yeah it's more expensive than both NV and 3.. thats why i havent bought them :/