Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChrisFord

Xbox 360 desk mod

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys I am modding A old 3 drawer desk thing I really don't know what it is called but I have had it for about 4 years and I would like to mount a Xbox 360 that I had found in my basement. The modding will include me repainting 3 drawer thing and putting a plexiglass window on the top of it plus allot more. I will be starting the project around 3pm central time USA on June 24 2013 I will post a picture of the drawer thing. I would like to know your guys feed back on what I'm doing. I know it's silly and for all the ps3 fanboys out there I do own a ps3 and I play it often and I will be doing a mod log on it within the next month but right now I am doing a Xbox mod due to the fact that I have a extra one

I have an xbox too (1st gen zephyr - rarely play it) but I just put it underneath my pc monitor as my desk does not have any drawers.

hope to see more progress coming in.. :) You're subbed.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Thanks. I might be changing the time to 4 or 5 pm central standard time tho due to the fact that I am still studying and it's all most 3am

Thanks. I might be changing the time to 4 or 5 pm central standard time tho due to the fact that I am still studying and it's all most 3am

ok :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?