What are you guys drinking right now?

paradonym

Cheap rose wine. It's not very nice. :/

Another one of these: 

2014-10-27202105_zpsf021de9b.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If you were going to import a drink, I would advise against Bubba cola.  lol

thought about all the energy drink things... US drinks are way more interesting because of our law-restrictions in germany...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

club-mate, basically some mate-tee with shugar, caramel, citron acid, water and gas

its got not enough coffein to make me shake or whatnot but it pushes me through my workday pretty well considering i drank maybe one or two shots to much yesterday

its also vegan and the club-drink of the ccc (not catalyst control center, chaos computer club, you might now them)

also not being a hipster here .......

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Some sort of Japanese soda i can't read the name :P

All i know is that it tastes good.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Nothing at the moment. At school lunch few hours prior I drank just cold water, and after I get home I'm gonna drink 1,5 liters of Coke when I'm sitting in front of my PC... The usual Friday, that is.

I don't drink energy drinks nor coffee (I dislike the taste), and completely avoid alcoholic drinks (I'm an absolutist). Just ice cold water, and Coke. I should get off my ass and start drinking tea again...

Some sort of Japanese soda i can't read the name  :P

All i know is that it tastes good.

Maybe start to learn how to read it? If it's mostly in kana writing, it shouldn't require too much effort to read with a cheat sheet... (Okay, it can take a few minutes, but it's not too much effort)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Earl Gray Russian tea with milk.

What's the difference with the Russian version? :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Some really strong coffee. Just woke up  -_-

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

westmalle_dubel.jpeg

Brewed by monks and all

Mountain Dew (the original).

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Coffee

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Mountain dew. 

The nectar of the white trash and the peasants. I fit into the first group. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Hobbit shake.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Pepsi

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

coffee. all day every day

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

RedBull

Nice, but aren't energy drinks addicting

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Nice, but aren't energy drinks addicting

Anything can be addictive. Just depends on the person itself if they're more or less prone for getting addicted to something.

But for energy drinks... It's kinda the same for anything that has caffeine.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.