What are you guys drinking right now?

paradonym

Am I some kind of alcoholic?

(don't worry, I've go t a mate round, but I might have a sneaky exam tomorrow)

SZcSbz8.jpg

Compatible with Windows 95

Am I some kind of alcoholic?

(don't worry, I've go t a mate round, but I might have a sneaky exam tomorrow)

SZcSbz8.jpg

Dont get drunk as it would have a massive impact on your exam performance (it slows down the brain) 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Finally found a vampire on the forum

aaaaaaaaaaand 2. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Dont get drunk as it would have a massive impact on your exam performance (it slows down the brain) 

I know, but it's only a mock

Compatible with Windows 95

I know, but it's only a mock

Fair enough, i had my mocks last school term (Autumn term). I didnt do bad and i didnt do good either. Luckily i might still get study leave as i didnt get in the bottom 20 of the year as everyone did crap

Dont make the same mistake as i did and miss the grade above by a couple of marks 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Drinking water

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Water. Straight from the tap.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I haven't had it in years...so I decided to buy some at the store. I had let it chill in the freezer for a bit. Forgot that it tastes so similar to Coka Cola.

Bubba Cola

4245748305_6221bb4d22_z.jpg

I won't drink too much of it though, cola (brands) makes me sick after just one can. Also had some ice water. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

And no tap water is pure, it is either soft or hard water 

our water is very soft - some of the cleanest waters in the whole country - Let a glass of water evaporate in the room and there is nothing left - not even limescale - they only appear if you repeat this weird procedure biggrin.png for about 20-25 days...

To stay at the topic - DAMN, just another glass of water biggrin.png - anyway - to have it not that much boring - before I drank an carbonated multivitamin fruit juice, before that a cup of hot chocolate, another cup of hot chocolate - a full 1 litre of bottled still water - and - early in the morning - an original Starbucks Caramel hot chocolate ...

Seems that my full day was very sugary... biggrin.png

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

Pepsi

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

water, always water, tap water. even.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Diet Coke. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Can't resist.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuurge!!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I haven't had it in years...so I decided to buy some at the store. I had let it chill in the freezer for a bit. Forgot that it tastes so similar to Coka Cola.

Bubba Cola

4245748305_6221bb4d22_z.jpg

I won't drink too much of it though, cola (brands) makes me sick after just one can. Also had some ice water. biggrin.png

Seeing that foreign drinks makes me want to import them :D Thought about exchanging that things - but shipping would be too expensive :D

i just finished my vitamin water tongue.png dragonfruit flavor aka le best

Vitamin water is best :D

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

Seeing that foreign drinks makes me want to import them :D Thought about exchanging that things - but shipping would be too expensive :D

Vitamin water is best :D

If you were going to import a drink, I would advise against Bubba cola.  lol

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Iced tea. Slightly cold because I have been doing homework for some time now. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Generic orange soda

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

A nice cold local Lager

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]