LOL

Tridanite

I'd consider myself a seasoned player, and I see the appeal in the game. However, you'll find that you don't enjoy the game after a certain point. I think it's the community. For some reason, there's so much rage on League compared to other games (at least that that's what I seem to have noticed).

Putting that aside, enjoy your LoL experience!

I'll have you know, League of Legends is usually abbreviated as LoL, due to the "of" being lowercase. Otherwise you'll confuse people into thinking you're typing Laugh Out Loud.

Moving on, I don't think it's the best on PC EVER by any means, it may be one of the best MOBA/Action RTS for those new to the genre though. It's easier to pickup compared to something like Heroe's of Newarth or Dota/2.

The jungle has changed a lot since the latest patch, I haven't noticed much of a difference while jungling. I main Lee Sin. Hunter's Machete + 5 pots and I'm good to go.

The jungle is also getting weaker soon too. Jungle camps will have a smaller base health. I would imagine Riot changing something else to compromise this change though.

Overall, the things that makes a good jungler is who that can clear the jungle fast, has a lot of mobility, ganking potentials, and sustain to farm and gank as much as you can instead of recalling a lot. Also, if you want to learn more about jungling, there are many good, high elo junglers that stream, for example, TheOddOne. Check them out!

• 2 weeks later...
Is it just me or is this game the best on PC ever?

Yeah it's just you, considering LoL is just a DoTA clone, just dumbed down with a bunch of things that make the game so much easier, mana costs on spells are way too low, Every hero builds the same items, you can't deny, there's no rune in river, masteries/runes are such a dumb idea, Ability Power is the dumbest idea, duplicate heroes in matchmaking is spastic, Summoner spells add more stupid elements to the game.

I used to play the game a little bit but I don't play much anymore. I don't understand why the audience of it is HUGE. Always the most streamed on twitch. I can't figure out the hype though.