Favorite Cases

Paperchase
14 minutes ago, BradH said:

my vote is for the ncase m1 its simple and amazing never get tired of looking at it

quite unique and i definitly see the benefits but arent you worried about expandability. that case really limits you in terms of what you can get in the future. but for a lan rig its perfect yes

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

15 minutes ago, BurnerMC said:

Caselabs in my opinion 

quite expensive but i agree on the looks and build quality. if looking for long term theirs are probably the best overall. only negative is the price point and the that it could be too huge to place on your desk.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

9 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX.

So beautiful, and yet so functional... I'm proud to own it's ITX cousin.

good choice i like the design too but id fear it would get boring eventually

The case I'm using now! Air 540 in white! I love it!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

2 minutes ago, IAcKI said:

The case I'm using now! Air 540 in white! I love it!

also a good choice i like the form factor and space it offers. the design is good in it self but also leaves space to mod it if wanted later. only thing i could argue is that like all cube case it might have too big of a foot print to be placed on the desk and look weird on the floor because of its height.

Just now, cluelessgenius said:

also a good choice i like the form factor and space it offers. the design is good in it self but also leaves space to mod it if wanted later. only thing i could argue is that like all cube case it might have too big of a foot print to be placed on the desk and look weird on the floor because of its height.

I agree aha, that why I bought a set off drawers to go next to my desk for it sit on and show all it's lovely insides to anyone walking into my office! ahah

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

19 minutes ago, ninninon said:

Probably a 900D or Case Labs SMA8 

caselabs i agree i find the 900D is overused. i mean its a great case but too much of a goto case imo - not unigue enough.

22 minutes ago, Cvet76 said:

Just bought Define R5 in October. Gonna stick with it for many years to come as it has all I need and more.

for what it does its perfect. not a big showoff case but if youre not about showing off its awesome yes. although kinda modest in terms of watercolling isnt it?

2 hours ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX.

So beautiful, and yet so functional... I'm proud to own it's ITX cousin.

Indeed, If I was to buy a new case, Evolv would definitely be on top of my list. I actually considered it for a while, but I love my 540's airflow too much, to just switch it for the looks.

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

cooler master case 7 and then upgrade the front i and other stuff when you need newer stuff maybe?

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

1 hour ago, Messisan321 said:

cooler master case 7 and then upgrade the front i and other stuff when you need newer stuff maybe?

cool case? yes. but personally somehow doesnt fit my taste

In win S-frame

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

case that i think is really cool but will never have: the new IN WIN H-Frame is just BA AF the only case that really blew me away.

but my Phanteks Enthoo Pro is my favorite case i have owned so far

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

• 1 month later...

Personally, the InWin H-Frame 2.0 is my favorite case I've seen so far. How about you guys?

Noctis 450. I know, it's not the best for compatibility, but 360mm rads and EXTREME LOOKS. Definitely my fave

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

1 minute ago, Vercii said:

Definitely a great case, but looks outweigh functionality for boutique case manufacturers like Lian Li unless you specifically get one designed for your uses

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

wow you guys are going to be shocked but... the DIYPC-N8-BK, ive fallen in love with it

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

looks like a nzxt ripoff

(no offence :) )

and thats bad? for the price it is probably the best case out there

6 minutes ago, Mkander99 said:

wow you guys are going to be shocked but... the DIYPC-N8-BK, ive fallen in love with it

I like it! :D

I quite like the Antec Three Hundred U3 case I've already got for my Core i5 system.

Looks professional, easy to make a dust-proof system, and has plenty of expansion room.

My only gripe is that the cable-routing solutions behind the motherboard are basically non-existant.

THREE-HUNDRED-U3-thumb.jpg

this is the case i was talking about, it has about 1.25 inches behind the motherboard max .75 minimum so cable management is a BREEZE 00t0t_4X3m8c3i9uI_600x450.jpg