Favorite Cases

Paperchase

Mine so far out of the cases I have had is my current Corsair 600T White. I'll paste a link to a video showing the mod's I've done to make it my own. This is one of the larger mid-tower cases so there's plenty of room to do as you with. If you look at around 6:00 minutes into the video you can see how it looks with the custom sound activated LED's I modded and UV Blue Reactive Water Cooling setup.

Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced for it's watercooling capability from a mid tower case.

Built systems in 3 or 4 now and they're a joy to work with.

FD-CA-DEF-XL-TI_2_1.jpg

█ 

I could go for a 600t... Although, these are quite unusual, and I like it. Some inwin strange design, and a metal level 10 (bmw designed)

1915879-a.jpg

[imghttp://static.scan.co.uk/images/products/2023964-a.jpg

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

Messed up the tags for it... Stupid edit button, why don't you work? Here:

2023964-a.jpg

1915879-l-b.jpg

800D! But because a 650D is cheaper, i would go for that one. I just really like the overall look of the case

Originally posted by Rhizo

Messed up the tags for it... Stupid edit button, why don't you work? Here: 2023964-a.jpg

Always loved the Level 10, by far the sharpest looking case. -- but man... $1,000USD sinkhole much?

(Also, highlight what you want to edit first, then hit 'edit', then paste.)

█ 

I really love the NZXT Phantom Full Tower (special addition red) that I use as my main case, I love the futuristic design, and this would be my preferred Full Tower case.The cable management is good (although it is a large case)

nzxtphan003rd.jpg

However for a mid tower case I wouldn't go for a Phantom 410 instead I would get the NZXT Crafted Series LEXA S really beautiful design.

finishedonbird.jpg

-Pow3rCut

I've used multiple different cases. Gun to head; I would pick my favorite as most likely the Haf X.

I really like the Silverstone TJ11, Corsair 650D & 600T, Fractal Arc & R4, and the Coolermaster CM Storm Trooper.

If I had to pick, it'd be the Corsair 650D though.

You were a noob once too!

ZEUS_7.jpg

NZXT Switch 810

Case: Corsair 400r

CPU: AMD Phenom ii x6 1055T 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 (2013 edition)

GPU: Saphire Toxic 6950 (OC'd to 6970)

GPU Cooler: Accelero Twin Turbo II

I like the p280, but i would like to see the new version of it to fix a couple of features, i hope Antec show one at CES

I definitely have to say my Corsair 600t is my favorite that I've had thus far. With the mod's that I've done to it, to make it stand out from the rest it looks really cool because it is a popular case for it's huge size as a mid-tower case and it looks great. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you guys think. Check it out at like 6:00 minutes in, I show off the Sound Activated LED's that I modded along with the UV Blue Water Cooling, looks sweet.

I'll paste a link to MNPCTECH where they have the info about ordering the window, and as you said it is Acrylic. Even if you don't order it through them, although that's what I would do because it's not that expensive and for the time it would take me to do it, it would just be easier to order it. But for the true do-it yourselfer :) maybe looking at what they offer will give you some ideas of what needs to be done and how to do it, if needed that it.

IMG_4384.jpg
Now that looks amazing, I deeply envy you :D

Though I also love my gunmetal black C70, which is my second favourite. :B

Per aspera sic itur ad astra.

I should probably stop sitting here drooling over some of these. I quite like the aesthetics of the Cosmos II but for the price it's fairly limited in its features. Some of the CaseLabs such as the SMH10 look quite interesting to build in but for general value for money the C70 - the amount of things you can change in what is essentially a metal box is near limitless.

My favorite is the P280, though I have a 400R myself.

ZEUS_7.jpg

NZXT Switch 810

That is absolute perfection.

I love my 650D! But I have to agree that the level 10 posted previously is awesome!

My 2 favourite cases are the Silverstone FT03-mini and the Bitfenix Prodigy. I have a certain fascination with small cases, and the ft03 and the prodigy are my 2 favourite looking itx cases.

Build LogsPCX - A HTPC/Low End Gaming PC in a Playstation 1 Chasis (90-ish% done) | Yamaha PC-350 (Computer in a RD-350 engine) --> Coming Soon | Mediocre Terrors: Yet Another Prodigy Build Log

my favorite case that ive owned is probably a 600t i used for my old pc. the TJ07 is my favorite case that i havent owned yet.

IMG_4384.jpg
Thanks, I'm really happy with how everything has turned out thus far. Still a work in progress, probably in March I'm going to upgrade CPU/MOBO to an i7 setup. Not sure yet which of the i7's I want to go with, or of the thousands of motherboard combinations to match the CPU, so I still have quite a bit of reading up to do :-)

Obviously Corsair 800D for aesthetics and black cables and than the 900D for 2x480mm rad and case labs for customisation.