Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryanwilc

youtube

Posted · Original PosterOP

what happened to YouTube playlist? it use to start a playlist if i went to a channel and the videos and clicked on one. it would automactilly play the next video now i have to go back and click on each one

Works fine for me.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

Xeon 1230v2, B75 Pro3-M, 16GB Crucial Ballistix, Msi TF GTX760, Crucial M500, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, CM G550M, Fractal Arc Mini.

what happened to YouTube playlist? it use to start a playlist if i went to a channel and the videos and clicked on one. it would automactilly play the next video now i have to go back and click on each one

Just play the nice Play button next to the playlist name.

Don't forgot the quote / @ me so I get a notification for your response. Quoting is the arrow button in the bottom left of my post.

"There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are Courage. With all your imperfections you can do anything." - Bathtub Barracuda

Y O U C A N B E A D D I C T E D T O A C E R T A I N K I N D O F S A D D N E S S

"Wish i could find a way to stop the pain.         -         Besides the one that i keep thinking of."

"There's something wrong with the brain in my skeleton!!"

Gear:                    

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 ||

Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon ||

RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz ||

GPU: Gigabyte Auros RX 580 4GB || 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB || 

Cooling: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 ||

Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG ||

PSU: Corsair RM750x ||

Peripherals:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT-990 250 Ohm ||

Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB ||

Graphics tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen Small (2015) ||

Mouse: Asus ROG Gladius ||

Mousepad: CM Storm Swift-RX XXL ||

Old PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 255 || Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO || RAM: 4x2GB DDR3 || GPU: Nvidia Quadro 512MB || Case: Antec Sonata III || PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500W Bronze

Setup: Current setup

Some feature in Youtube is always broken for some people. My add to watch later button broke yesterday. I have to click on the video and add it from there. A few months back my playlist wouldnt autoplay. Everything is always broken in Youtube.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

I have the same problem. I also find the "Uploaded Videos" playlist is gone.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons