Overclocking at Stock Voltage?

Ok, so im pretty clueless when it comes to overclocking.

My experience so far is on my Phenom II 1055t, got it from 2.8 to 3.6 GHz by only changing the FSB and voltage, any higher was unstable and couldn't figure out what to do.

Now im not too bothered about that, as this summer i hope to build a new pc.

I'm thinking a Haswell 4670k, in a FT03-Mini, Corsair H60 and all the rest etc.

Obviously that build is not going to be as cool as a mid tower, so i'm not expecting anything major, but what sort of OC could i get keeping the voltage stock to keep heat down? I know its an unreleased CPU but if its similar to say, the 3570k?

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

Fair enough, but what if I was using a 3570k? What sort of results could I expect?

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

On stock cooler before reaching max overclock potential both will most likely hit 90C+ when stress testing for stability. 1090T @ 4.2GHz on stock cooler for me hit around 86C when prime95 blend tested. Small fft test would have pushed me over 90 to 100. A 3770K on stoack cooler @ 4.2GHz running blend test at 1.2v pushed up to 88C within a few minutes and every mi ute or two would go up another degree. These are the closest cpu's to the ones you stated that i have worked with that i can give for comparrison for your original question. Even with a H100 a 3770k at 4.6GHz prety standard OC for that CPU will hit high 80's sometime 90's if volts are on 1.35 or greater in most cases.