DayZ Standalone Ban

ANewFace

So I built my new PC a month ago and I was so excited to play DayZ SA my favorite game, since my new PC is so much better than my old i5 650 and GTX 750 ti. Anyway so I load up steam download the game and... "You have been kicked off the game. Battleye Global ban #09748a. I freaked out. I contacted Battleye 3 times no response. I asked on the Steam forums and I got banned from the Dayz Section, since supposedly you cant ask for help with bans. Is there anything I can do so I don't have to rebuy the game.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Were you hacking?

The thing is 'hackers' will always deny hacking. 

I'm not saying you used hacks, i'm saying that you will likely remained banned as that's what all 'hackers' say.

Were you hacking?

no

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Were you hacking?

I'm not saying you used hacks, i'm saying that you will likely remained banned as that's what all 'hackers' say.

cheaters. hackers have to know how to make cheats.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Exactly

The term 'hacking' is thrown around as a present participle therefore I adapted it to mean the same thing as cheating (cheating the system) and put the term 'hackers' in apostrophes. 

But yes I understand what you mean. Script kitties are not 'hackers'.

no

Stop lying yes you were, if you were not hacking/modding you were probably duping or using known exploits

Battleye does not ban people for using fraps or overlays or anything like that...

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Stop lying yes you were, if you were not hacking/modding you were probably duping or using known exploits

Battleye does not ban people for using fraps or overlays or anything like that...

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Exactly my opinion...

But still you never know if there was a problem or some sort of that. Glitch in the matrix or illuminati and that^^ (joking don't kill me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt75VjvRW34#t=10

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

So I built my new PC a month ago and I was so excited to play DayZ SA my favorite game, since my new PC is so much better than my old i5 650 and GTX 750 ti. Anyway so I load up steam download the game and... "You have been kicked off the game. Battleye Global ban #09748a. I freaked out. I contacted Battleye 3 times no response. I asked on the Steam forums and I got banned from the Dayz Section, since supposedly you cant ask for help with bans. Is there anything I can do so I don't have to rebuy the game.

If you're banned, rebuying the game methinks won't solve your problem. Keep trying to contact them until you get a basic response, or you're SOL.

And I don't assume you're a cheater/hacker. If you did, that's on your conscience.

- Alston

@ANewFace Battleye is some kind of protection. Itson Arma 3 too. U are not banned. U just dont have mods needed to play on that server or u have something else running in the game that is not allowed on that server.

So dont worry :) happened to me on Arma 3. Its not newbie frendly system and i hate it. Well thats what unfinished early access /beta gets u :/

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE