Weird sound coming from cpu area

Ive had this weird noise coming from my motherboard around the CPU/VRAM area it happens when my system is under any kind of load simple internet to game.. this is the second board and second powersupply that Ive used and still getting the same noise its not a fan and not a hard drive because im using SSD.i have an audio file of it i cannot attach here i can send to email if you might have an idea of what it could be

It called coil whine. Linus has a vid on it if you search his channel.

Its impossible to get rid of unless you start messing around with the config of parts in your system.

Its i probably coming from your VRM. (Heat sink above your CPU)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

ive seen that video it doesnt sound like that though

Coil whine. If you are lucky, there is a chance it will go away on it's own. RMA it if it's really bad, though there is a chance they won't replace it and they'll say "That is normal". Just be polite with them, they'll work with you.

this is the second board. it doesn't sound like any of the noises from Linus videos more of a clicking sound and its very random whether on load or of load i can get rid of it if i jack up the voltage on the cpu but the amounts are to high for my liking i wish i could attach the audio file

Bring on the audio file.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

is there a way to attach to post? or only pictures allowed

Disable C3/C6 CPU state support in your bios. I had the same problem (the noise had a higher pitch though) and this fixed my issue.

What do those functions do and do you know what that's from is it coil whine?

still having the same sound after disabling C3/C6

wow thats a new sound. hope some one solves the problem for you.

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Potential bearing going on the cpu fan. Could try a new fan on the cooler.

A last shot in the dark would indeed be the cpu fan along with other fans. You can try slowing the fan with your finger (Gently touch the central hub) or try to ramp down your cpu fan with "Speed Fan" if you can while the noise if happening.

I changed the stock corsair h80 fans to cooler master sickel flow still getting the same sound push pull configure

Damn I hope it's not that is a pump issue a problem with a lot of the h80's?

removed the h80 and installed the stock Intel heatsink and it seem to have stopped i will wait a couple of days to make sure

Connect the h80's molex and see if the noise comes from the CPU block. If it does, RMA it.