Intel partners with Feminist Frequency and others

Guest Kloaked
Go to solution Solved by TheMidnightNarwhal,

Welp, i tried to ignore the Jim Parsons adverts, but now i guess I'll be officially moving over to AMD for my next upgrade.

You will regret it, trust me.

Yeah, cognitive dissonance. Powered by Intel looks to become a nice sarcastic meme tag.

lol...... intel should really do background checks 

lol...... intel should really do background checks 

Can't. They use Bing.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Here is something you may find interesting. This is the man who produces Feminist Frequency.

a8a15b4a45.png

Oh my Lord....this is real? Seriously?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh my Lord....this is real? Seriously?

Yes, what did you expect from a person who makes whiny videos complaining about cis-white-gamer privilege? Rationality?

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Yes, what did you expect from a person who makes whiny videos complaining about cis-white-gamer privilege? Rationality?

I hadn't heard of this guy  before.

Do they seriously not realize how hypocritical they are? Do they just blank it out? I don't know what is worse; the people who say this shit or the people who buy it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I hadn't heard of this guy  before.

Do they seriously not realize how hypocritical they are? Do they just blank it out? I don't know what is worse; the people who say this shit or the people who buy it.

Either malicious dishonesty for the profit or grand ineptitude out of ignorance.

Moral crusading doesn't help much in this regard, it allows the belief that one can do no wrong as long as the cause is just ("equality for women"). They can stereotype an entire subculture (gaming) as rife with misogyny and then when they are criticized? Misogyny. "Oh no, gamer gate isn't a consumer revolt due to collusion between outlets painting gamers in a distorted negative light, it's just a bunch of misogyny. Oh these people who disagree with us have the ability to post on this forum? Remove the posts and ban them." That's far from being liberal, it's textbook definition authoritarian bullshit. Not only that, the fact that many supporters of that bullshit stereotyping are not even part of the subculture and judge things at face value without going deeper in understanding? In sociology that would be called cultural ethnocentrism.

Extremism is rarely ever good. Islamic extremists might bomb embassies while a conservative extremist in the states might (ironically) bomb an abortion clinic. You will, I guarantee you, find extremism in these forums about what methods can be used in war. I've literally seen people here say that it is perfectly fine to bomb civilians in cities in order to kill the opposition. Of the lesser extremes? Behold anti gamer gate as they preach against harassment and resort to the same tactics, and behold this thread where gamer gate would cut off it's own arm to spite something that really won't have much of an effect. Extremes are stupid is the point.

On a side note - I find it funny that one of the tropes Anita Sarkeesian has in one of her videos is the white knight trope about rescuing damsels. And there's McIntosh, literally white and literally white-knighting.

Either malicious dishonesty for the profit or grand ineptitude out of ignorance.

Moral crusading doesn't help much in this regard, it allows the belief that one can do no wrong as long as the cause is just ("equality for women"). They can stereotype an entire subculture (gaming) as rife with misogyny and then when they are criticized? Misogyny. "Oh no, gamer gate isn't a consumer revolt due to collusion between outlets painting gamers in a distorted negative light, it's just a bunch of misogyny. Oh these people who disagree with us have the ability to post on this forum? Remove the posts and ban them." That's far from being liberal, it's textbook definition authoritarian bullshit. Not only that, the fact that many supporters of that bullshit stereotyping are not even part of the subculture and judge things at face value without going deeper in understanding? In sociology that would be called cultural ethnocentrism.

Extremism is rarely ever good. Islamic extremists might bomb embassies while a conservative extremist in the states might (ironically) bomb an abortion clinic. You will, I guarantee you, find extremism in these forums about what methods can be used in war. I've literally seen people here say that it is perfectly fine to bomb civilians in cities in order to kill the opposition. Of the lesser extremes? Behold anti gamer gate as they preach against harassment and resort to the same tactics, and behold this thread where gamer gate would cuts off it's own arm to spite something that really won't have much of an effect. Extremes are stupid is the point.

On a side note - I find it funny that one of the tropes Anita Sarkeesian has in one of her videos is the white knight trope about rescuing damsels. And there's McIntosh, literally white and literally white-knighting.

+42

Good quality post overall.

Welp, i tried to ignore the Jim Parsons adverts, but now i guess I'll be officially moving over to AMD for my next upgrade.

You will regret it, trust me.