CES 2015 Sponsor Appreciation Thread

I'm glad for the sponsers, but pushing it on your subs face every beginning and end of each video is quite annoying.  We know after the billionth video you guys were brought there by Phantom Glass and HyperX, I think the opening title screen is enough to make that point, and making a special trip to your sponser suites to do promo stuff.  But...who am I to tell you guys what to do huh.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I'm sure it was just sold as a "we're going to mention you as our sponsor in every video" contractual kind of deal like those things normally are, and then they just so happened to make 49 videos over the course of, like, 6 days.

And it's not like they would go back on their word on making a dedicated phantom glass video when it was only teased like a couple million times.

I'm still cool with Phantom Glass, and if I bought a screen protector, they're who I'd use because they legitimately seem like the best that I've seen. I'm just kind of wondering what it was that actually broke Luke's protector. I'm having a hard time believing it was Austin's nipple.

Oh yeah, and I'm cool with HyperX, too.

I'm sure it was just sold as a "we're going to mention you as our sponsor in every video" contractual kind of deal like those things normally are, and then they just so happened to make 49 videos over the course of, like, 6 days.

And it's not like they would go back on their word on making a dedicated phantom glass video when it was only teased like a couple million times.

I'm still cool with Phantom Glass, and if I bought a screen protector, they're who I'd use because they legitimately seem like the best that I've seen. I'm just kind of wondering what it was that actually broke Luke's protector. I'm having a hard time believing it was Austin's nipple.

Oh yeah, and I'm cool with HyperX, too.

You don't trust in the great nipple of Austin (not duncan) ?!?!

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Advertising generally is annoying so nothing much to say here.  As long as people need money to put food on their table and get other things this will go on. Die commerce die.

Now if you don't want to hear the ads in their videos just mute it at the point where the ad is.  As for remembering the sponsors just now off the top of my head it was easy to remember HyperX and usually I remember Phantom Glass but did not this time.

As for CES 2015 I am glad I got bored enough of it finally during the day yesterday and did other things and had fun gaming vs just watching some paid videos. I don't think I look at one video during the waking hours yesterday.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I am sporting hyperx ram already, and probably will in my next build too (it is rock stable, I got it from 1333mhz 9-9-9-24 to 1866mhz 9-10-10-24 and it didn't bat an eyelid, I suspect I could go for 9-10-9-24 but can't bother running memtest again ^^ after all the performance difference is minimal...)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Glad I went back to looking at CES 2015 videos as that Phantom Glass video is hilarious.  I can't believe his hard nipple is that strong.  Man!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Glad that you got sponsors and great content.

Phat Phantom Glass though...

:)

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Great expo, but the fact that they fail twice as often as WD means I can't really find my way towards wanting to purchase them

hard-drive-annual-failure-rate-hitachi-s

Maybe you should read the full report In the report. Both have increased in failure rates and a lot of the HGST drives are still N/A stage

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/hard-drive-reliability-update-september-2014/

You've out done yourself guys! Fucking over 50 videos from CES only! *grabs popcorn and goes watching*