Razer Hate?

Papa P

the software breaks the keybaord/mouse or whatever you get and support team never helps with it anyway

I think the Deathadders and mousepads from them are good products. I don't like their other stuff too much

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Razer, pro and cons:

Pros:

Good quality (Have an € 60 headset of Razer and wouldn't trade it for Jack shit).

UNBREAKABLE (Dropped this thing way to much, which is a good thing cause it doesn't budge).

Extremely good design.

Partnerships with big brands.

Cons:

Disfunctional when not given enough USB power (mostly laptop problem).

Bad design choices sometimes (Razer Carchairas needs an usb port AND a audio jacket to function).

Razer Synapse is REQUIRED with configurable things, and it acts like a disfunctional, bad DRM (Uplay level, to measure its awefullnes).

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

I don't think they have bad products so much as a bad service. My friends like their Nagas or Krakens, and I like how their CEO markets their products. But they're the first company to treat me like crap before I bought something from them rather than after. Which is good I guess since it let me know to find a better company to purchase from before I made a mistake. It's a shame though. -_-

Nobody has given a good Reason as for why Brand X is better than Razer, besides their own perceptions

Well, they kinda have.

Brand X has a far superior build quality compared to Razer and imo the customer support(s) of other companies are better as well.

Take Logitech as an example. I've had my mouse fail on me (cable error, which was known with the G9x). I contacted Logitech support, within 10 minutes or something an order was placed for a replacement mouse. No extra costs (it was within warranty), didn't have to ship my old mouse or anything. Only had to provide them with my receipt from the G9x. Same thing goes for all their products, most of the time they simply ask you to just cut the end of the usb cable with the serial code and give it to the delivery guy when he delivers your new product.

Now, I've read some stories about Razer being quite horrible customer support-wise. RMA-ing costing a lot, having to RMA it multiple times etc.

Well, they kinda have.

Brand X has a far superior build quality compared to Razer and imo the customer support(s) of other companies are better as well.

Take Logitech as an example. I've had my mouse fail on me (cable error, which was known with the G9x). I contacted Logitech support, within 10 minutes or something an order was placed for a replacement mouse. No extra costs (it was within warranty), didn't have to ship my old mouse or anything. Only had to provide them with my receipt from the G9x. Same thing goes for all their products, most of the time they simply ask you to just cut the end of the usb cable with the serial code and give it to the delivery guy when he delivers your new product.

Now, I've read some stories about Razer being quite horrible customer support-wise. RMA-ing costing a lot, having to RMA it multiple times etc.

Well, there are people who have gotten G402´s and they all started to doubleclicked, there was also that complete "RMA-Outage" in Germany, where the support simply didnt respond at all, and guess what, they are flaming now on forums. As said, people have not given any kind of reason besides their own perceptions.

Overpriced with bad products besides the death-adder. 

This. Their keyboards are so bad imo. Customer service used to be very sub par but as of lately I am not sure.

I have had a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 have keys fail 3 times. I had to RMA my product 3 times, and each product has failed in the first 3 months, which is unacceptable AS I AM PAYING 120$ FOR A FREAKING KEYBOARD.

Dont buy Razer... Worst keyboard and headphone maker as they are like beats in terms of pricing and quality but with the products failing much earlier. 

Nobody has given a good Reason as for why Brand X is better than Razer, besides their own perceptions

Found one.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Found one.

Well, you certainly didnt, if i hate on every Brand who has given out units that broke early, i would have to build my own peripherals. Besides you apparently havent read the whole sentence, i can see why people like Skylit just gave up at one point.

I fall into the rare category of owning many things and always having them work 100% of the time that they will/would be useful to me.  Most of my stuff is still in like new condition.

As far as Razer goes: No Hate.

Had a Deathadder I had to Retire after 2 years of hard use. which I expected. (Broke Mouse 4 Button; always bound to melee)

Onza had the infamous analog stick problem and became a lemon after awhile.  Got it cheap didn't care to RMA.

Currently run:

Deathstalker 7/10  (good if found cheap; good side grade from rubber dome IMO)

Taipan 8/10  decent/good ambidextrous mouse.  (grip style not for everyone.)

Manticor  10/10  IMO.  (Aluminum;have to like hard mats)

Well, you certainly didnt, if i hate on every Brand who has given out units that broke early, i would have to build my own peripherals. Besides you apparently havent read the whole sentence, i can see why people like Skylit just gave up at one point.

Ain't no one got time to deal with 3 RMA's for a keyboard bro. I've dealt with the same scenario from Razer. Clearly you are afk in the brain if you don't think this is a problem. A large contribution to this RMA problem is that even if Razer sends you a faulty keyboard, they will NEVER pay for the shipping label EVEN if this is the 2nd or 3rd RMA. Lettuce be real tea here.

>Skylit

who dat

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

I personally own BWU (Black widow Ultimate) 2014 from Razer, Blacksharks, and Ouroboros. I only had bad experiences with the 2013 BWU (LED Burned out?) So far everything still works with no hiccups.

Until recently I wanted to expand to different brands to see why people like other brands compared to my gear that I had for over a year (currently using a g502)

I guess Steelseries is out of the options here :P Don't see anyone suggest it (been eyeing the new keyboard they announced)

Ain't no one got time to deal with 3 RMA's for a keyboard bro. I've dealt with the same scenario from Razer. Clearly you are afk in the brain if you don't think this is a problem. A large contribution to this RMA problem is that even if Razer sends you a faulty keyboard, they will NEVER pay for the shipping label EVEN if this is the 2nd or 3rd RMA. Lettuce be real tea here.

>Skylit

who dat

I never said it isnt a problem, but people also have similar experiences with other brands, and as said some people had Problems with the Logitech support as well where they simply didnt respond at all for whatever reason, also you are probably aware of the Fact that the side who has been "wronged" is the one who screams the loudest. There are many people whose Deathadder´s and "whatever you name it" didnt break even after years. Not to mention that Razer had made a lot of contributions to the overall market.

Skylit is the one guy who originally started the Gaming Mouse Sensor List(http://www.overclock.net/t/854100/gaming-mouse-sensor-list), but simply lost interest in public forums over time.

I picked Razer and Corsair. I plan on getting a K70 RGB so that's why I picked Corsair, and I'm using a 2012 Naga. The Naga has never let me down and I've been happy with it thus far. Fits my hand like a glove and all the buttons really come in handy. I wouldn't recommend getting any other peripherals from Razer though. More options are better for less.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

i've heard well basically the same as what everyone else is saying except,razors products have tendencies to break right after the warranty expires which has actually happened to a friend of mine like 2 days after the warranty expired he was so mad 

i've heard well basically the same as what everyone else is saying except,razors products have tendencies to break right after the warranty expires which has actually happened to a friend of mine like 2 days after the warranty expired he was so mad 

Both my girlfriend and friend got the Razer Krakens both have to be returned because it broke. So it is weird how a lot of people have those problems but I have only got one product that didn't work.

I'm a corsair and WASD/ducky person. I don't like razer stuff because everything I have ever bought from them has broke within the first year and a half... And no, that was not me abusing them...

EDIT: to clear it up like Charger did   Corsair for mice, WASD/Ducky for keyboards.

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

Didn't include Cooler Master, or the million and one mice companies that exist.

The peripherals i have are razer and cooler master (mouse)

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I have a Cooler Master keyboard and a Gigabyte mouse.

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

I dont like razor products not because of the price but because of: 1. The quality 2. The hype around it 3. the "Razor/Neon" green that Razor puts on all of their products, I'm not really into green, more of a white, blue and black kind of guy (hence my pick of Corsair and Logitech)

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I use a RAT 7 mouse from MadCatz. No other software has allowed me to adjust dpi independent of profiles. Despite the impression of MadCatz you may have gotten during the Gamecube era, this mouse is well built. I've had it for over 2 years!

I use a K90 from Corsair. Tried the CM Quickfire rapid for awhile. Great keys but I missed my precious volume rocker too much!
My headset is Steel Series Siberia v2.

When I tried a Razer Ouroboros, the mouse felt good, but I was pleasantly surprised by the software which REQUIRED your email. no choice on whether or not you want your macros saved to a cloud... Guh. What a shame.

Oh also dpi steps were only in steps of 100! Emberassing. My RAT 7 goes in steps of 25 and I'm pretty sure Logitech's software allows adjustments by 5!