Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

I'll set a reminder on the steam group

I wont be joining today I dont think

Outcome of recent battle

Battle 1

Abyss03

fgrant

Battle 2

fgrant

torogitar

battle 1 giveaway

abyss gets the scythe armor hanger flair

fgrant gets the starfarer model

battle 2 giveaway:

fgrant gets the planet artifact

torogitar gets the avenger model

Winners post with star citizen name to receive prize

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Outcome of recent battle

Battle 1

Abyss03

fgrant

Battle 2

fgrant

torogitar

battle 1 giveaway

battle 2 giveaway:

Winners post with star citizen handle/moniker to receive prize

torogitar

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

I'm FGrant. And technically, you already have our handles :D

The Avenger is awesome, by the way. I'm going to rent it until I can afford to buy it. I don't know whether I'll upgrade the Aurora LN or buy the full package, though.

Surprised I did as well as I did! :)

Star Citizen Handle: Abyss03

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Good Game Tonight Guys! shame I didn't to too well this week but you lot better watch out I might have to do some training before next time :P 

wish I could have done. Instead I was doing a school project. Welp, there's always next month:)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Twas fun trying out the Avenger, only is was sad that my A, S and F keys didn't work ingame for about half the time ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

@colt92

@torogitar

@abyss03

Ok, it seems as an extra step to clarify who I gift to, it does need the e-mail you used to link to the account. It's been about 4 or 5 months since I last gave things out, so I forgot to mention it.

Got your SC names, just need the e-mail for the verification. You can send the info via pm if your prefer.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

Outcome of recent battle

Battle 1

Abyss03

fgrant

Battle 2

fgrant

torogitar

battle 1 giveaway

battle 2 giveaway:

Winners post with star citizen name to receive prize

I'm FGrant. And technically, you already have our handles :D

The Avenger is awesome, by the way. I'm going to rent it until I can afford to buy it. I don't know whether I'll upgrade the Aurora LN or buy the full package, though.

Surprised I did as well as I did! :)

Good Game Tonight Guys! shame I didn't to too well this week but you lot better watch out I might have to do some training before next time [emoji14]

Twas fun trying out the Avenger, only is was sad that my A, S and F keys didn't work ingame for about half the time ;)

Thanks for joining guys, Avenger vs Mustang was fun, dunno why I have to handicap myself but I enjoyed it.

wish I could have done. Instead I was doing a school project. Welp, there's always next month:)

Nevermind, next one is in two weeks anyway, I'm playing almost daily so hit me up on steam if you want a game.

@colt92

@torogitar

@abyss03

Ok, it seems as an extra step to clarify who I gift to, it does need the e-mail you used to link to the account. It's been about 4 or 5 months since I last gave things out, so I forgot to mention it.

Got your SC names, just need the e-mail for the verification. You can send the info via pm if your prefer.

Ah didn't know

Email Address: ben.david.ebdon@gmail.com

Hope thats everything then :D

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

@colt92

@torogitar

@abyss03

SC handle: torogitar

Email: torje.n.eikenes@gmail.com

Thank you for doing these giveaways btw  :D

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Thanks for joining guys, Avenger vs Mustang was fun, dunno why I have to handicap myself but I enjoyed it.

Nevermind, next one is in two weeks anyway, I'm playing almost daily so hit me up on steam if you want a game.

You kids better just hope I have something more important to do next time. Otherwise I'm coming and I'm bringing the hurt.

You kids better just hope I have something more important to do next time. Otherwise I'm coming and I'm bringing the hurt.

Yeah nothing but butt hurt when you get rekted

Yeah nothing but butt hurt when you get rekted

I'm coming for you first

So nothing new there then

actually i usually go for napper or corwin you just like to be included i guess lol

actually i usually go for napper or corwin you just like to be included i guess lol

I just want to feel wanted

@colt92

@torogitar

@abyss03

All hangar flairs have been gifted, you just need to accept via the RSI site. Hope you enjoy.

Btw, it was interesting trying out the scythe in team battle, it was interesting dodging 20+ missiles within a minute.

Still new, but learning

I might be able to join this weekend, but I doubt it. (damn you school!)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I might be able to join this weekend, but I doubt it. (damn you school!)

No official meetup, I'm going to be on an hour later than normal if anyone does want to join me

Just a reminder no meet up tonight will be on teamspeak just after 10 as I want to plan for the baby PU

Just a reminder no meet up tonight will be on teamspeak just after 10 as I want to plan for the baby PU

What's to be planned at this point in time?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!