Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

How is it possible for @rentaspoon to circle himself?

durr quantum time travel

was just having a good game tonight, but then my game crashed when I came first 

5qMpBGP.jpg

thing is the guy in first is either the first hacker I've seen OOOORRR he's on a lucky winning streak. (flying a Gladius)

Edit: @Adreyu your right about public matches being easier and the amount of hornets focusing on Merlin's, apart from them ramming into you they are harmless. People seem to struggle to prioritize

:(

:(  :(  :(

:c   Can't play this weekend either :c  Aperently a cousins birthday I had no idea about is Saturday.

Maby next time?

Ah well family over internet friends.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

:c   Can't play this weekend either :c  Aperently a cousins birthday I had no idea about is Saturday.

Maby next time?

Ah well family over internet friends.

It's not the end of the world, we are doing these meetups basically every Saturday now so there will be lots of chances for you to get in. :)

As for me I'm not going to attend this week as well because I'm going to have a 6h Autobahn-a-palooza and a LAN party right after that. Maybe I'll drop in and say hi and show some guys around in Star Citizen.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

It's just a bit frustrating after having loads of problems and then it finally works, but oh wait. You can't play.

It's not the end of the world, we are doing these meetups basically every Saturday now so there will be lots of chances for you to get in. :)

As for me I'm not going to attend this week as well because I'm going to have a 6h Autobahn-a-palooza and a LAN party right after that. Maybe I'll drop in and say hi and show some guys around in Star Citizen.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

I hope I'll be able to make it this week... My biggest worry is ping because my dad and brother would most likely be watching netflix/youtube....

But jw, I'm open right now for a game if anyone is interested :P

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I'll be there. It appears that they have finally fixed shadow play's problems with ultra-wide resolutions so I'll also stream for those who can't make it. :).

I'll be there. It appears that they have finally fixed shadow play's problems with ultra-wide resolutions so I'll also stream for those who can't make it. :).

Bitchin

Won't be making it. I'll be out of country

duuude!

I'll add it to the event list when it goes up

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I'll Probably sleep through it again. Just got the parts for my server so Ill be up all night tinkering. But if I wake up in time I'll jump on.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I was kinda afraid that with the installation of my new SSD and the upgrade to Win10, I had to download and reinstall SC again. Turns out not to be the case, so I'm good for tomorrow :D. Are we meeting up in TS?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I was kinda afraid that with the installation of my new SSD and the upgrade to Win10, I had to download and reinstall SC again. Turns out not to be the case, so I'm good for tomorrow :D. Are we meeting up in TS?

yep.

If I can get some stuff fixed I shall defiantly be joining you guys. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Alright, this weekend if nothing comes up, I'll be there .

But who am I to know? :lol:

Chunks of last Saturday's org meetup have been highlighted on my Twitch channel - http://www.twitch.tv/corwinsc/ - complete with occasional, enticing glimpses of yours truly's emergent potbelly. ^^

All of it can be found in the "past broadcasts" section, although much of it consists of a lobby and us talking about a myriad of unrelated things.

Nite and Sath will probably also be joining us. We're on the TS

Can't join today (And I'm a little late anyways) but I will definitely be there on Sat.

Can't join today (And I'm a little late anyways) but I will definitely be there on Sat.

its okay its long over