Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Well I have some unfortunate news. I was originally planning on showing up to play today, but my puppy thought my power cord was a fun teething toy. Thank God it was turned off. So I'm off today to get a teething toy for her and a new power cord for me.

I honestly can't believe the sheer amount of shit luck I've had with these meet ups.

Well I have some unfortunate news. I was originally planning on showing up to play today, but my puppy thought my power cord was a fun teething toy. Thank God it was turned off. So I'm off today to get a teething toy for her and a new power cord for me.

I honestly can't believe the sheer amount of shit luck I've had with these meet ups.

you cant do that beforehand?

I'm on my way to do it now.

I believe in you

Me as well, the first one I went to, nobody was able to do, then the next two I was away with really shitty internet, now this one my SC is broken. GG.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I might join in today, it will depend on how long today's match will last.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Had a great time playing with you guys today. It was good fun and good b'ness. :P 
It was especially interesting to see Slick online for once, I didn't get to fight him but I did become his champion so thats something I suppose lol

Good games guys.

Yeah and thanks for all those who turned up in the chat. @CommanderFett sorry you couldn't get there in time.

@Slick thanks for turning up, sorry for getting you under false pretenses. :)

Yeah and thanks for all those who turned up in the chat. @CommanderFett sorry you couldn't get there in time.

@Slick thanks for turning up, sorry for getting you under false pretenses. :)

Fucking a.

Fucking a.

I don't think you understand the concept of Time Zones. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

So I have the first video but stupid me forgot to record TS and I wasn't even smart enough to get my second instance online to at least be able to rip the sound of Twitch so it's game sound only:

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

So I have the first video but stupid me forgot to record TS and I wasn't even smart enough to get my second instance online to at least be able to rip the sound of Twitch so it's game sound only:

FOOLISH FOOL

Sorry I wasn't able to make it this time. But this is the last Saturday I had to work for a while! so I should make future meets! :D

@CommanderFett I might take you up on that gunning position because I'm a ehh pilot :P

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I don't think you understand the concept of Time Zones.

It wasn't time zones m8y. It was me pup chewing me cord.

Alright, got SC working and ready for next Saturday!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

And here is video number 2 now with 100% more Teamspeak  :lol:

you should mention on the video that there is like 20 minutes of wait time before any actual fighting happens lol

you should mention on the video that there is like 20 minutes of wait time before any actual fighting happens lol

I find it funny I'm called a vulture yet never have any kills.

Also if I am a vulture, Napper is a butcher, pretty much picks off the weak and crippled

I find it funny I'm called a vulture yet never have any kills.

Also if I am a vulture, Napper is a butcher, pretty much picks off the weak and crippled

They never said you where good at being a vulture, you just keep circling the (soon to be) dead.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.