Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

I would have loved to join in but I don't have access to anything more sophisticated than my phone right now. :)

I would have loved to join in but I don't have access to anything more sophisticated than my phone right now. :)

Nvidia game stream?

Would've loved to but was sleeping, might be on 9/10BST till 11/12 if my mate doesn't turn up tonight

Life saver

Redundancy for the win.  :)

I might actually consider streaming to YouTube in the future to get more quality out of it, only problem is that I wouldn't be able to watch my own stream since my government is such a piece of crap with no spine and a #firepole up their ass when it comes to copyright and Google doesn't want to deal with them anymore. mWNUrnQ.gif

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Redundancy for the win. :)

I might actually consider streaming to YouTube in the future to get more quality out of it, only problem is that I wouldn't be able to watch my own stream since my government is such a piece of crap with no spine and a #firepole up their ass when it comes to copyright and Google doesn't want to deal with them anymore. mWNUrnQ.gif

Lol, actually thought about setting it up on the LTT YouTube page, maybe we can have a play at some point, then I can watch it and tell you how it is

Edit: Wait you got made redundant? Duuuuude! Hope your ok

Guys........

post-40263-0-74123700-1439392173.gif

http://puu.sh/jyTbR/7008e8fb59.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I'm glad but i thought CIG where releasing the FPS!

I was like "is the social module out?"

I was like "is the social module out?"

Same, I feel betrayed. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

..... haha sorry guys..

Nah it's just me getting the game for the first time xD

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

..... haha sorry guys..

Nah it's just me getting the game for the first time xD

To be fair, you have been waiting a long time

To be fair, you have been waiting a long time

Yes. But now I have to wait longer because my brother took it upon himself to pause the download so he could watch youtube -.-

Yes. But now I have to wait longer because my brother took it upon himself to pause the download so he could watch youtube -.-

The do the following:

Slap him one

Shout No or bad every time he says anything

Unpause

Yo guys, I'm on the TS and was wondering if anyone wanted to pub stomp with me

I would, but for some reason I ham having problems: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/418657-cant-join-the-arena-commander-star-citizen/

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Hop on and I'll try to talk you through it

It's just my arena commander not wanting to work. I have emailed cig about it, and am just waiting for a response. if worst comes to worst, I'll just spend another $5 on the Ac pass. I don't have $5 though, may be by the end of this week.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

It's just my arena commander not wanting to work. I have emailed cig about it, and am just waiting for a response. if worst comes to worst, I'll just spend another $5 on the Ac pass. I don't have $5 though, may be by the end of this week.

Wait, you're trying to access ac with an ac pass?

Wait, you're trying to access ac with an ac pass?

For some reason I don't have an ac pass anymore. I was able to play before all the updates for the merlins and junk came out, now I can't. Dunno wy.

For some reason I don't have an ac pass anymore. I was able to play before all the updates for the merlins and junk came out, now I can't. Dunno wy.

There is a bug, you can use the games com free flight weekend

Anyone up for a meetup tonight?

I would but I work :/ 

Anyone up for flying with a complete noob? :P