Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Oh poo :(

Well generally when the aim of the games is kill and destroy that's usually the best trait and since the game doesn't reward you for making your chasing foe fly into asteroids its hard for me to score. In the PU I'm sure I'll become more useful and that asteroid field in the large map got me excited, my sort of playing field.

you love your asteroid juking

you love your asteroid juking

:D nothing better than seeing a Vanduul or Hornet behind you disappear off your radar

Damnit Fett I have NEVER had a chance to fight you and it isn't fair -.-

I'm sorry mate. I honestly try as hard as I can to make it to these things but life just gets in the way too damn much :(

I'm sorry mate. I honestly try as hard as I can to make it to these things but life just gets in the way too damn much :(

We still love you man... for now [emoji14]

Ill get you next time gadget

quick screen grab, good flying peeps

A3CIsNP.png

Sawbucks are my new favourite weapons, longswords are guaranteed take out the thrusters and 20 points a shot bit meh but feel bad ass.

Sorry for the ramming but seems that the Mustangs thrusters are easy to shoot up now

quick screen grab, good flying peeps

A3CIsNP.png

Sawbucks are my new favourite weapons, longswords are guaranteed take out the thrusters and 20 points a shot bit meh but feel bad ass.

Sorry for the ramming but seems that the Mustangs thrusters are easy to shoot up now

I'm sure my score would be more decisive without the crashes lol 

Sorry guys my local recording got corrupted so I have to use the twitch recording and that one will take a while. here is a funny little screenshot though:

Yes, I was still alive

nBeGXtp.jpg

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Sorry guys my local recording got corrupted so I have to use the twitch recording and that one will take a while. here is a funny little screenshot though:

Yes, I was still alive

nBeGXtp.jpg

Better than any of mine, no full game, got a few clips tho

How are things going? Is matchmaking working smoothly now?

They limited the amount of groups on pub. matches to 4 so groups of 15 cant harass that 1 other person but apart from that its all good

They limited the amount of groups on pub. matches to 4 so groups of 15 cant harass that 1 other person but apart from that its all good

Ah alright, but how is the stability? Still having that one guy always disconnecting mid game?

Is it easy to join up?

Stuff like that.

When is the next match? I'm tempted to have a go for ye old time sake :) m50 master race! Although I want to give the Merlin some luv

Ah alright, but how is the stability? Still having that one guy always disconnecting mid game?

Is it easy to join up?

Stuff like that.

When is the next match? I'm tempted to have a go for ye old time sake :) m50 master race! Although I want to give the Merlin some luv

No issues connecting, we seem to struggle with setting up the first game but after that its fine, no mid game disconnects and they have a decent lobby now as well.

Defiantly improved since I last played with you

Match video is live. Sorry for the bad quality.

I wish you had recorded the vanduul swarm lol that was my time to shine. Fun match though. it was actually enjoyable just to watch the video

Also does anybody feel like doing a meetup before saturday just for some AC fun?

I wish you had recorded the vanduul swarm lol that was my time to shine. Fun match though. it was actually enjoyable just to watch the video

I have it, since I was still streaming after the match, however this is only the video for the official match, so it only contains that part.  ;)

Also does anybody feel like doing a meetup before saturday just for some AC fun?

You mean like another day? I usually play very irregularly so we either have to set up a date or just do it spontaneously through Steam or something.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I have it, since I was still streaming after the match, however this is only the video for the official match, so it only contains that part.  ;)

You mean like another day? I usually play very irregularly so we either have to set up a date or just do it spontaneously through Steam or something.

I just meant if anybody wants to just get on and shoot around for an hour or 2 throughout the week im down

I just meant if anybody wants to just get on and shoot around for an hour or 2 throughout the week im down

wish I could, but my SC is completely broken right now, still waiting for support on that through their thingymathing contactything.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

One day I be there on time; and ready to play (poorly).

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

One day I be there on time; and ready to play (poorly).

We're playing some right now if you wanna join

It was nice playing with @CommanderFett for once even with the messed up servers today and my Super Hornet going into stealth mode  :P

izEvSDj.jpg

It was nice playing with @CommanderFett for once even with the messed up servers today and my Super Hornet going into stealth mode  :P

izEvSDj.jpg

It was nice. Maybe next time we shouldn't pick on people who clearly can't take that kind of heat but otherwise lol

Hey guys, @rentaspoon @Napper198 @Corwin111 @Adreyu we're flying right now, @Sathranis and I.

Edit: I am on the teamspeak

Would've loved to but was sleeping, might be on 9/10BST till 11/12 if my mate doesn't turn up tonight

https://youtu.be/c1xOfIswIZ4

Life saver