FX8350 vs i5 3570K (GTX 670) --> Teksyndicate

I would like to see Linus benchmarking the FX 8350 again... The results from Logan's video were really surprising.

I doubt he'd do that, he seems like he has already made up his mind about it.

Even on the live-stream he dismissed it way too quickly .

@bradscoolio

No he wasn't. He doesn't want to start a huge flame war between Intel and AMD fanboys.

I would like to see Linus benchmarking the FX 8350 again... The results from Logan's video were really surprising.

I doubt he'd do that, he seems like he has already made up his mind about it.

Even on the live-stream he dismissed it way too quickly .

He shouldn't care about any fanboys.

If we started caring about fanboys flaming each other we would never benchmark or test anything .

Both are great cpu, I have built computers using both cpu and there great. 8350 with the extra cores really help for multtasking like in game then alt tab to other programs ie going on the internet and using itunes. The 3570k great single core cpu. Core vs core 3570k would win.

i use a 8350 and love it but i will admit that the i5 is a beastly option. having said that there are a few good things about the 8350 and on is that even when playing bf3 using 6 cores u will still have 2 cores to cover stuf running in the backround and it overclocks like a beast. but the power drawl is emense. if u can aford an i5 get it but if u are alitle budget restrained i would highly recomend the 8350

Both are great cpu' date=' I have built computers using both cpu and there great. 8350 with the extra cores really help for multtasking like in game then alt tab to other programs ie going on the internet and using itunes. The 3570k great single core cpu. Core vs core 3570k would win.[/quote']

Very well said both of you! Like tp said I am running the game and have the other cores left to record using fraps and stuff... Its a decent CPU at a decent price ! :)

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --