Xbox One and PS4 pre-orders break records, 2,500 consoles per minute

I'm not saying it isn't expensive, but the word expensive varies person to person.

Okay I'm sorry for listing prices but honestly who cares? If you want something you'll save up for it.

I actually buy consoles because I move a lot so having games I have on the PC is awesome, I actually can't wait to play watch dogs looks awesome^^

yes but to the average joe that would be expensive x)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

yes but to the average joe that would be expensive x)

Well, the average joe could spend his money more wisely...or simply not spend it and save up for stuff (like games, PC hardware, etc...), like Erick.

Well, the average joe could spend his money more wisely...or simply not spend it and save up for stuff (like games, PC hardware, etc...), like Erick.

Yup that's what I do, and my mattress plopped so got to cancel some games oh well.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I hava a $200 mothly payment. Just LOL.

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

Hmm, dont pay rent to buy games? Not pay power bill to buy games. Make sense to me. :( Most people have more IMPORTANT obligations to spend money on.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Hmm, dont pay rent to buy games? Not pay power bill to buy games. Make sense to me. :( Most people have more IMPORTANT obligations to spend money on.

Ha, I mean no disrespect.  Where do you live/work that all you can spend money on is the bills?!  Even making $10/hr I've found it easy to put away 30+% of my income into savings...though I'm in the Midwest where rent is low, live close to work so and so gas sin't a factor, don't spend much on food, don't smoke/drink...I just feel it's a lifestyle difference for most.  Some of my [female] coworkers were the exact opposite, one told me she has a payment plan on a vacuum cleaner...I just laughed when she didn't understand the concept of financial risk, or accruing interest.   :mellow:

I will admit that games are expensive...especially at $60+ each for the big titles, not to mention MMO subscriptions, in-game purchases...once again it's a personal choice with arguments to be  made for both sides...I'd much rather spend all that money on hardware and enjoy free-to-play games at Ultra-High settings running 60+fps, on nice monitors, with nice audio... :)  Just look at Slick lol, Linus pays him with peanuts and he probably still spends the majority of his income on hardware and games (though he once stated that he is saving up for a car).

Ha, I mean no disrespect.  Where do you live/work that all you can spend money on is the bills?!  Even making $10/hr I've found it easy to put away 30+% of my income into savings...though I'm in the Midwest where rent is low, live close to work so and so gas sin't a factor, don't spend much on food, don't smoke/drink...I just feel it's a lifestyle difference for most.  Some of my [female] coworkers were the exact opposite, one told me she has a payment plan on a vacuum cleaner...I just laughed when she didn't understand the concept of financial risk, or accruing interest.   :mellow:

I will admit that games are expensive...especially at $60+ each for the big titles, not to mention MMO subscriptions, in-game purchases...once again it's a personal choice with arguments to be  made for both sides...I'd much rather spend all that money on hardware and enjoy free-to-play games at Ultra-High settings running 60+fps, on nice monitors, with nice audio... :)  Just look at Slick lol, Linus pays him with peanuts and he probably still spends the majority of his income on hardware and games (though he once stated that he is saving up for a car).

I live in New Zealand. Everything is more expensive here :( , but I am a student at the moment so are not working. Even while I was living at home/parents and working full time I was saving for my education, but I did same up and buy a Gaming PC, that I have upgraded bit by bit and a Nice TV and car. But yes most people have other things you need to pay for, you soon learn quickly when you leave home. Rent, power, Internet and food make up all of my expenses now.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine