Xbox One and PS4 pre-orders break records, 2,500 consoles per minute

Xbox One and PS4 pre-orders are already breaking records months ahead of their official release dates, with 2,500 consoles being sold per minute on Amazon alone.

Source: http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/xbox-one-and-ps4-pre-orders-break-records-2-500-consoles-sold-per-minute#ZotcOdFLFlHmsP3s.99

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I pre-ordered both and over 20 games in total!

$447.74 (PS4 and Xbox One Games)

$59.96 (Xbox One Game RYSE)

$399.96 (PS4 + 2 day shipping(didn't offer 1 day))

$503.95 (Xbox One + 1 day shipping)

$191.91 Games (Ps4 and Xbox one)

If you get Watch Dogs or Assassins Creed IV do yourself a favor and get them on the Ps4, graphically they'll look better and also perform better as well. 

Funny thing is this is not expensive to me and also because I have months to save, just open a separate banking or savings account and transfer 150 every 2 weeks into it and it'll take care of itself.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

If you get Watch Dogs or Assassins Creed IV do yourself a favor and get them on the Ps4, graphically they'll look better and also perform better as well. 

Funny thing is this is not expensive to me and also because I have months to save, just open a separate banking or savings account and transfer 150 every 2 weeks into it and it'll take care of itself.

Why not spend that much on a PC?

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Why not spend that much on a PC?

Lol that's nothing to be honest, I'll spend 10X that on a PC.

I only make average sallary a year by the way which is 35-40K and I'd rather just save up to have a beast than just spend a little like $3,000...  

I've calculated $6,000+ in monitors, $1,500-2000 in Video Cards, $500 in PSU(doing a dual setup as I want dedicated power for my Gfx cards), $2000 in CPUs(I'm buying a temp 6-core until ivy-bridge-e is released), $500 for the motherboard, and this doesn't even include the cost of water cooling supplies.

I do much more than gaming on a PC I actually use a PC for development, graphic design, and video editing on my pc.  Gaming is just to pass the time for me, I prefer making the games than playing them especially considering the FPS genre is so saturated and almost every game has to have some shooting aspect it gets boring and fast...  I personally blame COD for this!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I only make average sallary a year by the way which is 35-40K and I'd rather just save up to have a beast than just spend a little like $3,000...  

I've calculated $6,000+ in monitors, $1,500-2000 in Video Cards, $500 in PSU(doing a dual setup as I want dedicated power for my Gfx cards), $2000 in CPUs(I'm buying a temp 6-core until ivy-bridge-e is released), $500 for the motherboard, and this doesn't even include the cost of water cooling supplies.

I do much more than gaming on a PC I actually use a PC for development, graphic design, and video editing on my pc.  Gaming is just to pass the time for me, I prefer making the games than playing them especially considering the FPS genre is so saturated and almost every game has to have some shooting aspect it gets boring and fast...  I personally blame COD for this!

i'm sorry but the way you're saying that makes you sound like a spoiled pretentious ass...

"(I'm buying a temp 6-core until ivy-bridge-e is released),"

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

i'm sorry but the way you're saying that makes you sound like a spoiled pretentious ass...

I'm pretty down to earth financially, I'll just use the cpu for a capture system.

I'm Batman!

I'm pretty down to earth financially, I'll just use the cpu for a capture system.

Do you still live with your parents or some shit, and where do you live. Also, Im guessing your single, cause, I highly doubt a women would let you spend your entire salary on computer parts and 2k on console garbage. Never met a person who spends like 20k on computer stuff and 2k on console stuff when making 35-40k a year.

Also, show some pics of your setup, it sounds boss ^.^

he's obviously joking

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

You need to understand that pointing the exactly amount of money you "spend" on the next gaming consoles is making you a pretentious person.

Is probably nothing compare my Golf R 2013 jaja how did i sound like?

I agree with you, even when i had a lot of money because i worked my ass like a... hard working person haha i was not telling anyone about the money i got..Why bother?.

i dont see why bother pre ordering consoles at lunch would you rather pay full price or pay when the price drops + the games for consolse are way over  $100 eg watch dog = 118.00

on consoles and watch dog on pc = 78 in AUD

lives on

BAKABT

WildTurtle, on 21 Jun 2013 - 7:16 PM, said:

Do you still live with your parents or some shit, and where do you live. Also, Im guessing your single, cause, I highly doubt a women would let you spend your entire salary on computer parts and 2k on console garbage. Never met a person who spends like 20k on computer stuff and 2k on console stuff when making 35-40k a year.

Also, show some pics of your setup, it sounds boss ^.^

Yes, I'm also still in College as well.

I only have about a year left and the great thing is I don't have to look for work, I already have a job after graduation and a house.

I may live at my parents house now, but funny thing is they don't live here I just pay the taxes/utility bills so it's not like I live with them...

They just built a new house and live there, they'll be selling the old house (house I live in) after I graduate as I'm moving to Seattle after grad.

Also don't assume I spend half my salary on computer stuff, I actually save before I buy. I should have enough saved once ivy-e is released.

I'm Batman!

He sounds like he's the son of Mitt Romney or something. Poor little peasants can't afford this even though its not that expensive for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I too plan on getting both consoles but any game that is also available on PC that is going to be my main platform. I'm just going to be getting exclusives. 

i dont see why bother pre ordering consoles at lunch would you rather pay full price or pay when the price drops + the games for consolse are way over  $100 eg watch dog = 118.00

on consoles and watch dog on pc = 78 in AUD

It's a brand new console launch. The prices are not going to be dropping anytime soon. And the games are not $100 on the consoles they are still the $60 that they usually are.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

what exactly do you do for a living? O>o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I don't understand this post (why you pre-ordered both and $200 worth of games). So you don't even have the money for it yet, but you bought it anyway.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Are these troll posts or are you trying to show off or something?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I don't understand this post (why you pre-ordered both and $200 worth of games). So you don't even have the money for it yet, but you bought it anyway.

actually he pre-ordered $650  of games according to his post.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

what exactly do you do for a living? O>o

Maintain my companies Infrastructure, I don't get much say in upgrades though.

I'm Batman!

Maintain my companies Infrastructure, I don't get much say in upgrades though.

and buying 1k worth of stuff isn't expensive? XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

wtf is wrong with you people

stop attacking Erick

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Stop having a crack at the bloke. Who doesn't like to discuss things they're interested in?

and buying 1k worth of stuff isn't expensive? XD

I'm not saying it isn't expensive, but the word expensive varies person to person.

Okay I'm sorry for listing prices but honestly who cares? If you want something you'll save up for it.

I actually buy consoles because I move a lot so having games I have on the PC is awesome, I actually can't wait to play watch dogs looks awesome^^

I'm Batman!

actually he pre-ordered $650  of games according to his post.

Even worse

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ