what keyboard do you use on your android phone?

vanwazltoff

VengeanceK90

playing Angry Birds like a bauss

I am using the ver 2.3 stock android keyboard

I use swiftkey mainly and siine if i feel like chatting a lot

• 6 months later...

I use Swiftkey on my HTC One. The stock one is horrible and last I checked the default Android keyboard from the marketplace wasn't available in my country. 

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

SwiftKey ftw! Hah, has been the best aftermarket keyboard since my HTC Thunderbolt stock, and even now my Razr HD. Much more precise, and I like that the number keypad is formed like a traditional phone rather than the along the top. I also like the customization options.

Swiftkey. With it's prediction and it learning how you type, a bit of practice later and you can pretty much touch type.

Swiftkey! It's predictions are unmatched and constantly learns how I type. Way better than stock AOSP keyboard. 

Swiftkey. Love it cuze of it's text prediction + ability to change long-press duration. With short long-press duration, i don't have to switch back and forth between number mode and alphabet mode. 

CPU:Intel 3770k Motherboard:Gigabyte z77x-ud5h GPU:Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti Ram:Kingston HyperX Blu 16GB Storage:Crucial M4 128GB+Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case:Zalman Z11 Plus PSU:Corsair TX650 Cooler:Noctua NH-D14 Fans:Noctua NF-P12+ Silverstone AP123 Keyboard:Corsair K90 Mouse:Corsair M60 Monitors:Dell U2412M+U2312HM