new pc build , need help

Pudge

what is the alternate 4th gen processor for i7 -4790k and a gtx 970 , since these two make my wallet empty i need a good performance alternate .

in my country (india) , these two components are near rs.50,000 :o (~800$) ,  need some advice . :D  

If you don't OC, the Xeon E3-1231 V3 is the best alternate to the i7 out there.  Depending on the price an R9 290X would be cheaper (obviously it's a space heater)

Otherwise theres the i5 if you OC, and the AMD octo-cores (FX line) that are fine but just are not as good as other cards.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

If you don't OC, the Xeon E3-1231 V3 is the best alternate to the i7 out there.  Depending on the price an R9 290X would be cheaper (obviously it's a space heater)

Otherwise theres the i5 if you OC, and the AMD octo-cores (FX line) that are fine but just are not as good as other cards.

i wont overclock , and what i5 model are good ?? , please suggest a nvidia card , i already have a amd card and had a bad impression

Otherwise theres the i5 if you OC, and the AMD octo-cores (FX line) that are fine but just are not as good as other CPUs.

I believe you meant that. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

i wont overclock , and what i5 model are good ?? , please suggest a nvidia card , i already have a amd card and had a bad impression

Remember the Xeon's performance though I bet the pricing through countries hurts though since it's a less demanded product...

The i5-4690K is the best i5 but any and all are good.

As for the GPU the GTX 760 exists and performs well but isn't anywhere as fast...

As for a good replacement the GTX 780 or GTX 770 are the only good competitors but if you go a bit higher, you'll get the 970...  Hard to recommend anything but the 970, i'm sorry to say.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

FX-9370 and GTX 970. 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

Remember the Xeon's performance though I bet the pricing through countries hurts though since it's a less demanded product...

The i5-4690K is the best i5 but any and all are good.

As for the GPU the GTX 760 exists and performs well but isn't anywhere as fast...

As for a good replacement the GTX 780 or GTX 770 are the only good competitors but if you go a bit higher, you'll get the 970...  Hard to recommend anything but the 970, i'm sorry to say.

thanks .

FX-9370 and GTX 970. 

9370=

maxresdefault.jpg

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

9370=

maxresdefault.jpg

CPU: i5 4690k @ Stock | MOBO: Asus Z97 Pro | RAM: A-Data 1600MHz | GPU: Asus DCU2 GTX 770 | Storage: Crucial MX100 & Toshiba 1TB | Power Supply: Corsair HX650 | Case: Corsair 450D 

this build seem good , how much it cost u ? any idea on improving it ?