I found Barnacules Nerdgasm's adress

I love Barnacules Nerdgasm

I found his address, no I am not going to give it to you because I don't want to break the Linus Tech Tips Forum code of conduct. Idk I just love the man to death and his video as well. Jerry if you are reading this and wondering how I got this is on a city property value website. Please don't tell I'm a loser or anything like that I only did it out of curiosity and will not share the info or send him profan thing or stuff like that. Once again I will not compromise his privacy by sharing it. But is on the internet, you may have to dig for a few hours and use google earth to confirm it with the thumb nail on the first vid on his homepage. But is was completely fair game.   BTW I only did this to prove you cam find stuff if you really dig for it.

Send Him A Letter Saying This "Call The Police On Me Because Im Stalking You,If You Need Help Heres My Address (Enter Address here) Hate - "Signature" "

Send him cash. Your life savings if you're a true fan.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Shouldn't post this bro, might be arrested as a stalker xD.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Dude why would you do that. Seriously.

..send him a funny postcard..

I found his address, no I am not going to give it to you because I don't want to break the Linus Tech Tips Forum code of conduct. Does anyone have any ideas on what to send him? Idk I just love the man to death and his video as well. Jerry if you are reading this and wondering how I got this is on a city property value website. Please don't tell I'm a loser or anything like that I only did it out of curiosity and will not share the info or send him profan thing or stuff like that. Once again I will not compromise his privacy by sharing it. But is on the internet, you may have to dig for a few hours and use google earth to confirm it with the thumb nail on the first vid on his homepage. But is was completely fair game.   

Send him a Titan Z as well as a 5960X and he'll love you forever. 

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Don't send him anything. If he didn't make his address public, he probably doesn't want you sending him anything. All you'll end up doing is creeping him out.

so u wont tell us were he lives but how u did it ok sure

send him a rock

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Send him a Titan Z as well as a 5960X and he'll love you forever. 

He won't be able to do anything with that 5960X without DDR4 RAM and an X99 mobo.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

the OP should get this shirt:

stalker2.jpg

Just leave the man alone.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Barnacules

So this happened.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I've got it confirmed by the truck in the driveway with his sti on the street. The two arborvitae in front of his porth. The two trees one the the left of the driveway, the other almost in his neighbors yard. the trees encroaching on the back of his house as seen in the EVGA 590 video.

He won't be able to do anything with that 5960X without DDR4 RAM and an X99 mobo.

Get him an X99 build with everything in your [OP's] savings account and then send it to him. He'll love you forver. Or send it to me. I'll love you forever.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Shouldn't post this bro, might be arrested as a stalker xD.

Nope. Just Nope. Bad idea to post it, but nobodies getting arrested.

dont send him anything untill/if he decides to open a po box. dont give out his address either. This thread wont last very long im sure

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Send those too, it would make for a nice gift.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Nope. Just Nope. Bad idea to post it, but nobodies getting arrested.

I know, it was a joke. You can tell by the xD.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Didn't Jerry used to have an account on here?

Still does. I wonder if he's gonna read this thread.

just leave him alone

I know, I am not going to send him anything. I'm going to keep it a secret. I just wanted to show that, nothing is really a secret anymore. Again I will not do anything with it.  

Still does. I wonder if he's gonna read this thread.

Wasn't it @Barnacules? I can't seem to find him.

EDIT: there we go.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What if this guy is really Jerry, trying freak everyone out?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler