Logitech G700s or Razer Mamba

Hi which of the mice above ^^ is better for comfort in claw grip has easy to push buttons and is "better" overall? (by better I mean which one is best for gaming?)

I would go with the G700s personally mainly because i owned the Razer Mamba and the dang thing was the biggest POS i have ever bought..the side grips started to come off and the wireless stopped working as well.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

I just got the g700s for Christmas.  Still not used to it. I WAS a claw gripper, though this mouse is so big and heavy I am shifting over to a resting grip with just my fingers bent a little. I love it. I recommend it if you are willing to spend several weeks getting used to it. But if you're stubborn, you might want to try the other option.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

The G602 might be good for you too? I am not sure but it is wireless as well. Might be something to look into.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

If you want wireless, Logitech's G602 is the best there is. G602 has better sensor than the competition, better battery life and still has plenty of buttons. It's also cheaper than most of the competition which is great.

THe logitech might be good, but I've had a mamba for 3 years and it still works great. Had to replace the battery a few months ago because it didnt last long enough, but now it does.  I really like that it has the advantages of both an optical and laser mouse. Anyway, I don't think you can really go wrong. I was a long time deathadder user and loved the shape and that is why i went with the mamba way back when. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I have the G700s and I have to say, it's nothing for claw grippers but extremely comfortable for palm grippers, the buttons are perfectly placed, the battery is a standard AA one, you can charge it ahile playing and you can use it wired if wireless is broken. I highly recommond it

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

G700s. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

One note of caution about 700s, and while I don't have experience with it probably the same would go for the mamba.  

It is a heavy, a big mouse. I love my G700 but sometimes I wish it was lighter, sometimes I take the battery out but then it just feels weird. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

• 2 weeks later...

My Razer Mamba that I got Dec 2010 is still going strong and on the original battery. No issues or complaints on it so far. (prior mouse was a Logitech G7)