;( Audio card

William12h

Sooooooo I have a DXG 5.1 Audio card but... my integrated sound card has better audio quality and allows 192kHz 24 Bit. Where as the sound card does not..   Are sound cards even worth it lol.. 

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

No.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

just because it outputs higher khz and bitrate sound it doesnt mean its better.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Sounds cards used to have a place on the market, they do not anymore however.

Most (95% of motherboards) have adequate audio, and if you ever actually need a sound card, a amplifier is instantly a better option.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Yes it does...  im a Audiofile... the difference from 96kHz to 192kHz is so much better, i can feel the sound much better. And my intergrated audio has better bass control due to the frequencies supported by the intergrated chip

just because it outputs higher khz and bitrate sound it doesnt mean its better.

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

Yes it does...  im a Audiofile... the difference from 96kHz to 192kHz is so much better, i can feel the sound much better. And my intergrated audio has better bass control due to the frequencies supported by the intergrated chip

Wow.....how did you even got hold of 192kHz musics?

In the same way this train wreck got started, force of will.

Spotify premium supports up to it and online... but in general the Audio soounds better when i Select 192khz then the like 48/96khz option on the sound card or on the intergrated

Mind over matter? (or in this case, mind over math and reality)

Wav, Flac, MP3?

.Headfi probably. Would explain hearing the impossible.

Spotify premium supports up to it and online... but in general the Audio soounds better when i Select 192khz then the like 48/96khz option on the sound card or on the intergrated

Sooooo......upsampled??

Welcome to the wonderful world of placebo. 

Have someone else selecting the bitrate and see if you can hear the difference without knowing what it is first.

Flac..

Wav, Flac, MP3? 

Sooooo......upsampled??

unsampled what?

The music not being a sample 192khz? or what  u mean lol 

Have someone else selecting the bitrate and see if you can hear the difference without knowing what it is first.

Now thats not how these top notch audiopeeling peel, get let the placebo enter the body and fill your holes.

unsampled what?

The music not being a sample 192khz? or what  u mean lol

Can be pretty sure it is, because no studio outputs that high when its pointless anyway.

Now thats not how these top notch audiopeeling peel, get let the placebo enter the body and fill you holes.

.... I spent hour listening to music, the same music, over and over to figure out what was different at different parts of the song and at different pitches and tones... I know it is much better. 

Ok, if you really can, that's cool. I can't at al. But did you do a BLIND test?

... Yes... I listend to the audio eyes closed to make sure i could feel all the sound

Ok, if you really can, that's cool. I can't at al. But did you do a BLIND test?

Ahaha, I mean blind as in you not knowing what is playing :D  Setting up a random playlist or lettings someone else switch bitrate for example

Ahaha, I mean blind as in you not knowing what is playing :D  Setting up a random playlist or lettings someone else switch bitrate for example

Superhuman hearing and sight, I hope for the day when I audiopeel hard enough to see sound.

Train your self :) 

Superhuman hearing and sight, I hope for the day when I audiopeel hard enough to see sound.

Training your hearing is possible, but not if you know what is playing. If you're expecting to hear something better, it will sound better.