iTunes now offers refunds in Europe

Apple has changed the iTunes refund policy making it so that Europeans can return almost any digital item bought from the store within two weeks of purchase. However, as you would expect, there are some caveats in place to avoid abuse of the system.
If you open an app, or a book, or watch a movie purchased in iTunes, then Apple has the right to refuse a refund. Apple does promise that accepted refunds will be made within 14 days and the money will be returned to the account used to pay.
Itunes logo iTunes now offers refunds in Europe

This is fairly similar to how returns work at a regular store, where you can be refused a refund if there are significant signs of use, or if the plastic wrap has been torn off the product.

This new refund policy brings Apple’s store in line with the European Consumer Rights laws. Few companies are willing to offer refunds on digital items, most notably Valve with purchases made through the Steam store. However, digital refunds are becoming increasingly adopted by e-stores.

My thoughts, as i have never used Apple services, but so what's to stop you making a copy then getting a refund? also
If it's part of the European Consumer Rights laws then how do Valve get away with not implementing a refund system? Seems frivolous to have laws like this in place if companies don't have to abide by them. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

This is great! I might actually buy something from Apple's online stores now!

Sig under construction.

Apple has changed the iTunes refund policy making it so that Europeans can return almost any digital item bought from the store within two weeks of purchase. However, as you would expect, there are some caveats in place to avoid abuse of the system.
If you open an app, or a book, or watch a movie purchased in iTunes, then Apple has the right to refuse a refund. Apple does promise that accepted refunds will be made within 14 days and the money will be returned to the account used to pay.
Itunes logo iTunes now offers refunds in Europe

This is fairly similar to how returns work at a regular store, where you can be refused a refund if there are significant signs of use, or if the plastic wrap has been torn off the product.

This new refund policy brings Apple’s store in line with the European Consumer Rights laws. Few companies are willing to offer refunds on digital items, most notably Valve with purchases made through the Steam store. However, digital refunds are becoming increasingly adopted by e-stores.

My thoughts, as i have never used Apple services, but so what's to stop you making a copy then getting a refund? also

If it's part of the European Consumer Rights laws then how do Valve get away with not implementing a refund system? Seems frivolous to have laws like this in place if companies don't have to abide by them. 

Didnt Apple have some kind of DRM system?

they already had this, if you contacted support in the uk they would refund anything you bought if you had bought it like a few days ago

They need a 24 hour app refund at least. I hate buying an app and then realizing it's shit and can't nope out like I could in the play store. 

They need a 24 hour app refund at least. I hate buying an app and then realizing it's shit and can't nope out like I could in the play store. 

wait , can you get back your money in play store ? i didn't know 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Didnt Apple have some kind of DRM system?

Yes, they have one for movies and tv shows. You are only able to watch these in itunes or quicktime. Music is basically drm free.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

wait , can you get back your money in play store ? i didn't know 

Last time I had an android phone I don't think it worked but the time before (I've switched from apple to android like 4 times) you could get a refund on a purchase if you did it within48 hours (I think, may have been 24). I don't think it still works that way but I'm not sure. I don't know about apple as I don't really buy app's anymore. 

message apple support they will refund you, i have done it before you just have to give a reason like its not what i expected, i downloaded it by mistake etc

message apple support they will refund you, i have done it before you just have to give a reason like its not what i expected, i downloaded it by mistake etc

That's too complicated. I remember when I could just hit refund on android, it was so simple. Now I'm just more cautious about apps I buy and I don't buy games anymore. Mobile games suck dick and until there is a quality controller available I'm not buying anymore. 

i can't find it , i posted since there was no post made regarding it , looked 3 pages and dates back to 25th Dec, can't help it , thanks for informing 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker