http://www.witrigs.com/oem-lcd-with-digitizer-for-sony-xperia-z2

I found this and my phone is damaged as shown in posts before, and repairs are said to take way too long (2 weeks + shipping there and back for diagnosis and more for actual repair), so I decided to DiY it. I found the required component, but I wish to know if it is legit. 

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

I found this and my phone is damaged as shown in posts before, and repairs are said to take way too long (2 weeks + shipping there and back for diagnosis and more for actual repair), so I decided to DiY it. I found the required component, but I wish to know if it is legit.

it looks legit tbh, and thanks for linking that site. imma get myself some htc one speaker grills since i dented mine. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

it looks legit tbh, and thanks for linking that site. imma get myself some htc one speaker grills since i dented mine. 

You're welcome, I am still not sure, but if my research yields some conclusive info, I am sure to post it.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

You're welcome, I am still not sure, but if my research yields some conclusive info, I am sure to post it.

they do have a non US phone number so that may raise an alarm. but the website looks way too legit to be fake. imean look at Nactuas site

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

they do have a non US phone number so that may raise an alarm. but the website looks way too legit to be fake. imean look at Nactuas site

post-45390-0-95775900-1420011274_thumb.p

Ah yes, I see what you mean  :P

(I know it looks really good, but I still wouldn't give them my payment info until I am sure)

attachicon.gif2014-12-30 23_34_14-http___www.noctua.at_ is not available.png

Ah yes, I see what you mean  :P

(I know it looks really good, but I still wouldn't give them my payment info until I am sure)

ill probably order the speaker grill at some point and let you know about it. since your lcd is broken why not just try ebay.

ill probably order the speaker grill at some point and let you know about it. 

Alright, if I order the display, I'll be sure to update the post.

Alright, if I order the display, I'll be sure to update the post.

i found this http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/www.witrigs.com

Interesting, I am looking for people who used the site that are trustworthy, I haven't found any yet.

I checked other both popular and obscure sites for context and they all turned out 100%, it seems that the lower rating is not a good thing, its way below the norm.

I checked other both popular and obscure sites for context and they all turned out 100%, it seems that the lower rating is not a good thing, its way below the norm.

yup. you might as well get it from ebay then. 

yup. you might as well get it from ebay then. 

Yeah, good idea, I'll probably do that unless I can prove witrigs safe.

Yeah, good idea, I'll probably do that unless I can prove witrigs safe.

aaahhh the curiosity is real in this one :P

why not get something very cheap w/ a off the shelf visa card to test it out. 

aaahhh the curiosity is real in this one :P

why not get something very cheap w/ a off the shelf visa card to test it out. 

If I had an off the shelf visa, I would probably do it.

If I had an off the shelf visa, I would probably do it.

imma do it. you can get those cards anywhere. ill put 20 bucks on it and order me my speaker grills. 

imma do it. you can get those cards anywhere. ill put 20 bucks on it and order me my speaker grills. 

Alright, good luck, let's hope they aren't scammers.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I used witrigs with many of my repairs, legit and you know you get oem parts. (I almost always buys oem) 

Old Post, but it's a good site with good customer service 

• 1 year later...

I need a new back cover for my OnePlus 5 since it got scuffed up a little. Any update on witrigs? Thanks! ?

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

• 1 month later...

I have quite a different experience with Witrigs, actually a horrible one.. Customer service was extremely slow with limited English skills. They sent me a dysfunctional screen replacement (DOA) and a damaged speaker cover. Then conveniently blamed everything on mishandling. I lost my money, not a single solution was offered. They might send the parts, but If there is an issue expect nothing from this company. I am shouting out to please perform your research before ordering.

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2014 at 1:11 AM, Infernal Burrito said:

I have made numerous purchases from 2014 with Witrigs.com and have found the items to arrived at or just before the due date. I recently purchased a back for a Samsung S6 Edg and it is shipping as we speak. I have a PayPal account and make my payment with it, it is secure and you can get your money back guarantee. 

• 11 months later...

my lost 30$

1. Placed an order
2. It was shipped and I got the tracking ID
3. Several weeks after I noticed that the parcel arrived (but I did not get it), then the sate was changed to problem with delivery
4. I reached witrigs support, nothing. Silence
5. I took a day-off and checked all local post offices, luckily the third in the list said that the item was shipped back as there was some issue with the address
6. I reached witrigs support with the question, what should I do now? Nothing, silence...
7. Overall I sent around 5-6 emails to witrings (including satisfaction questionnaire which was like a joke) but did not receive any answer
8. I wasted 30$, a couple hours of my time and still dont have spare part to fix my phone.

Folks, please stay away and use any other company.

• 10 months later...

I ordered an "oem" lens cover for my LG G4. They have a video highlighting the differences between that version and the inferior "custom" version, which has a plastic lens and no metal screwhole reinforcements, and when I got the product, it was clearly the latter. I duly contacted them and explained the situation, and after a number of email

exchanges with Chen, he insisted that I take a photo of it and send it to them, which I promptly did. Now they don't even respond to my emails. Consequently, I was forced to dispute their charge on my credit card, and now I have to shop for a more reputable source. I've already wasted more time on this than the product is worth, and I would advise anyone to stay away from this shady company.

12 hours ago, VicJ said:

I ordered an "oem" lens cover for my LG G4. They have a video highlighting the differences between that version and the inferior "custom" version, which has a plastic lens and no metal screwhole reinforcements, and when I got the product, it was clearly the latter. I duly contacted them and explained the situation, and after a number of email

exchanges with Chen, he insisted that I take a photo of it and send it to them, which I promptly did. Now they don't even respond to my emails. Consequently, I was forced to dispute their charge on my credit card, and now I have to shop for a more reputable source. I've already wasted more time on this than the product is worth, and I would advise anyone to stay away from this shady company.

You realize this thread is 5 years old right?

• 5 months later...

DO NOT BUY FROM WITRIGS

6 years old it may be, but people need to know. I am currently escalating with Witrigs for a refund because they are being very shady with shipping my package. I ordered an OEM screen for my Xiaomi Mi9. They said it was shipped two days after my order, and would take 3-7 days to arrive, but the tracking number didn't get any updates. I emailed them, they sent me a USPS tracking number, which also isn't updated from it's status as being with a shipping partner. The shipping partner? Hysan, LLC, which is a TOTAL, BLATANT SCAM. I will post an update when I get my refund, be that through them (I doubt) or through Visa (most probable). Do. Not. Trust. Witrigs.