Nvidia's latest drivers are flying under everyone's radar.

Checkitman22
Dat fanboy rage *-_-

Why do I advice Nvidia? Because they work, and always have worked for me.

ATI finally fixed their drivers. Nvidia had working drivers for ages (yes new releases have problems, but so does every new version of a program).

Funny how you say "Dat fanboy rage" but then you go on to say that you only recommend Nvidia because it has always worked for you. If you buy a product based just on "Oh it works!" then it's a bit fanboish as well.

Also, I've never had problems with either Nvidia's or AMD's drivers, so I don't know what you mean by "ATI finally fixed their drivers."

Dat fanboy rage *-_-

ATI finally fixed their drivers. Nvidia had working drivers for ages (yes new releases have problems, but so does every new version of a program).

Funny how you say "Dat fanboy rage" but then you go on to say that you only recommend Nvidia because it has always worked for you. If you buy a product based just on "Oh it works!" then it's a bit fanboish as well.

Also, I've never had problems with either Nvidia's or AMD's drivers, so I don't know what you mean by "ATI finally fixed their drivers."

i had 3 AMD cards over the years, and i noticed that even when you install a different gpu and uninstall your AMD drivers, part of them still stays in your pc and start up with windows, so i got reduced performance because of driver clashes AMD vs NV or AMD vs Intel HD graphics... so far i had no such issues with NV and as far as drivers would go i say go NV, another thing is driver support for products by amd is crap, custom 7970x2 or 7990 cards have issues, and from time to time you lose support for your 2 cores... they make drivers work only for products that they made and since they did not release a dual gpu support is bad, last year only Asus made a custom dual gpu, the MARS II, and the support was a lot better

To be fair AMD is in financial trouble and i am surprised that they still make good products with their limits. I am not an NV fan boy but i do prefer them i want AMD to live long and fight hard, competition is needed today, just look at the CPU market, not a good thing at all...

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

Dat fanboy rage *-_-

Uh, have you ever tried booting into safe mode and uninstall the drivers there? I've never had a problem uninstalling AMD drivers.

Also, the 7990 isn't developed by AMD, it was Power Cooler that took over the production, just like ASUS did with the 6990.

Also my 7870x2 works just fine in the games that support crossfire, if the game doesn't support crossfire I don't lose performance as my second GPU just gets disabled.

If you want 7990 support, you'll have to go to Power Cooler for support.

Dat fanboy rage *-_-

This "AMD has bad drivers" crap has to stop , it's baseless , my brother has way more problems with drivers running his GTX 560 than I do running a 4 and a half year old HD 4870 .

Dat fanboy rage *-_-

The only way to remove the drivers was to eliminate the files after uninstalling was manual, tried with safe mode, that did not help

i am aware "7990" is not an amd developed card, but as i mentioned ASUS MARS II had better driver support, and NV supported it normally

and the game i was talking was BF 3 TTL did a devil 13 review, normal crossfire works, but "7990" does not...

AMD Drivers are fine if you use the same card for a few years, or you only buy AMD cards, but if you are switching, you get problems with them...

My friend has a 9800 gtx+ for 4+ years, he sill has no issues with it , so i can't agree with you on the driver side of things, maybe your brother's 560 is broken, my last AMD card was broken so i got driver crashes every time i rebooted... And maybe if they fixed their drivers "AMD has bad drivers" would stop over time, i am no fan boy, and i will buy a card that gives better performance for the cash so i don't care what i buy, i have a 670 because when i bought it amd 7970 was more expensive, and it offered just a little bit performance more, now if i was buying a card i would buy a 7970 without thinking, price is only 13$ more in my country than my phantom 670, all n all i still maintain NV has better driver support...

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

Dat fanboy rage *-_-

Again Opsilon, I do benchmarking for various cards and my last swap out I had to do was a GTX 550ti and had to go back to my 7870s, I had no problems whatsoever uninstalling the Nvidia drivers and vice-versa when swapping the cards around for benchmarking.

Dat fanboy rage *-_-

I don't say i don't believe you m8 i am just saying that this was my experience, and like i said drivers aside i buy stuff that i can afford and with a good price/performance ratio, my experience says NV has better drivers, but that did not stop me from buying AMD cards over last 5 years.

System