Direct CU 2 Liquid Cooling

mooommo

So i just built my new computer and i have decided its time to get into water cooling and overclocking, the problem is that I didn't know i did when i bought it. So i chose the asus direct CU 2 graphics card (680 2gb 1084 mhz) and now i cant find a block for it.

Basically all i want to ask is if anyone knows a mid priced water block for the asus DCU2 680

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

thanks man

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

You could also get a universal block; if you have a heatsink on the VRMs and a fan blowing on the GPUs, it won't really make much of a difference.