UPS Sends Me $90,000 in iPod Nanos

Vanderburg

can somebody quote the law that allows people to keep mistakenly delivered goods?

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

I hope you return them all. You know it's not the right thing to keep them. And please return all of them, every single one. This is not UPS fault, is the fault of an employee, we're humans and we make mistakes. I guess that the employee is going to get fired :/

EDIT: Don't look at the $50 and $25 they're giving you, basically they shouldn't give you anything for doing the right thing. I'm pretty sure you're going to get more things in your life just for being honest.

Amount of people reading this thread....

What's that sound that the Price is Right uses when you lose? lol "Wah waaaaaaah!"

Are you sure they understand it's about 90.000 $ and not fucking 90 bucks? Because that is bullshit. 

Here in  germany you would get atleast 3000$ out of this simply for ''finding'' it. 

I hope you return them all. You know it's not the right thing to keep them. And please return all of them, every single one. This is not UPS fault, is the fault of an employee, we're humans and we make mistakes. I guess that the employee is going to get fired :/

The big box, with all 101 smaller boxes are going back to them. I am not keeping anything.

What's that sound that the Price is Right uses when you lose? lol "Wah waaaaaaah!"

Really $25  :huh:

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

2440 user(s) are reading this topic.....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Wow 2400 users viewing this topic. 

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Ha, too late! :P

You beat me :P

A fellow Texan being honest, good man.

If I was in your situation, I would have kept them. Nothing like a cool 90k, and at the end of the day Apple/Amazon can easily afford it, karma doesn't even play into something like this lol, but hell, you're a bigger man than me for sending them back xD

You beat me :P

I beat you all :P

Apparently a TON of people click whatever Linus posts.... He'd make a killing by "accidentally" posting a link on his fb to a samsung ad or something

Apparently a TON of people click whatever Linus posts.... He'd make a killing by "accidentally" posting a link on his fb to a samsung ad or something

No doubt the forum is getting tons and tons of hits.....

2065 guests...

System: Thinkpad T460

ayyyyy lmao

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

Holy crap xD What if this was that classic action movie thing where the "good guy" sends some "super-important-bad-guy-device" to a random adress? Maybe you should check the box for some billion dollar microchip with nuclear launch codes on it :P

Meow.

Woah! Man, you're too generous. Somebody's getting fired for the fuck up tho lol.

Man if it was me, I would've kept a couple for myself. Nah, not really

-Manohar

You saved them 90000 bucks and they're giving you 25?

Not worth doing the right thing imo.

@Vanderburg

You know if I have your previous address and if you filled out a change of address with the Post office I can go in there as a random person with your previous address and request your new address.

So you might want to think twice.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.