Asrock Z97 Extreme3, is it good?

Hello.

I just watched LTT's latest video on the Z97 value motherboards. Well, I'm shopping for one and was decided on the MSI Z97S SLI+, until now. The ASRock Z97 Extreme3 looks like a good option - Z97, Intel LAN, SLI support and blue colour scheme. I've had problems with ASRock boards in the past, that's why I'm going to ask you guys if this board is good enough. Do any of you use this board? Is it reliable? How is the BIOS? Thanks.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

It's not bad at all but it is still a budget motherboard

I am using an ASRock motherboard right now but for AMD for 12 months now.

It works as expected. I am hoping to move into an Intel platform with ASUS.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Yea, the Extreme3 is a very good motherboard, it comes with all of the core features that you expect in a motherboard, as well as SLI/Xfire.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."