Hell yeah! Intel NUCs are awesome!

CPU: 4970k 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 980 Stock RAM: Mushkin 1600MHz 16GB Cooler: Noctua DH 15

here! :)

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800

Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, SDDs: 2x 850 Pro 512GB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Corsair 900D

Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

I did, honestly, find this through a friend and made a one-posting account, but I do need this NUC. Or at least have a chance at winning it. I've got myself a small gaming channel, and wish to grow it. The NUC will be the foundation of it, being the first gaming machine it'll be used on. I'm hoping this has at least a 4th gen i5 in it, I'll take care of the RAM myself. If I win. If I don't, I've still got another few months of slaving all day to get one. Either way, I'm gonna have a channel, and it will grow large. It'd be a pleasure if you saved me the effort of getting this machine myself.

This would be great, means I could finally nab the living room computer for a gaming PC!

Well, i think it's time to change my 8 years old computer...

Wow, I've never heard of the Intel NUC. Seems pretty dang cool though!