I want a NUC so bad for my downstairs TV!

NUCs are the future for HTPCs and multimedia systems.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

mmm i can see my mom surfing the internet in the nuc and leave my PC alone for me to game, i just need to buy a monitor/mouse/keyboard the wifi is ready!!

Me want one:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

long time watcher, second or third time commenter xD

would be great to chuck the nuc in the lounge room and replace the 360 as the media device. 

I leave my comment, but I never win anything. So I congrats the winner! Good luck everyone and a Happy New Year.
By the way this intel NUC is pretty fraking awesome, I like it.

Yes. Do want.

Only signed in for the contest. I do watch a lot of the videos. :P