I wouldn't mind a streaming PC for Steam.

Sign me up.

I am thinking about the day when I take a NUC out of my pocket, and everybody is starring at me because I am shouting out: "Where is my monitor"??!!
(Ps: This is a signup for the NUC giveaway)

Would love to win the NUC

But why dont u guys try with a different configuration of the case, like the Silverstone FT03, one with a wind configuration going vertically instead of the traditional front to back of the case.

Man that thing would be sweet to own!

This would be so cool to have. There are so many things you can do with such a small computer.

Awesome looking little machine, been looking at these for a long time, have sodimms and a 2.5 hdd all ready for one as well so I could fire this up right away.

Thanks for the chance to win LMG, nice video as well, as a long time enthusiast of SFF and uSFF builds it has been known for a long time that blower style coolers on gpus are the way to go - interesting to see that bigger cases still see a substantial increase in temps from an open air style cooler.

Just what my house needs! and thanks again for doing this giveaway :)

Sweet, NUC would be so useful! Happy Holidays all!

Friend of mine has one of these and its actually cool, for a mini streamer/media pc

I have planned to buy an intel nuc to make an Kodi (xbmc) media center, but never had extra money for one -_-'

Giveaways, I love them.  Now all I want to do is win one finally.  Plus that NUC would make a nice htpc for me.