Whee giveaway!

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

I would put Linux on it and host a server.

That thing would fit right into my plans for redesigning my whole TV, hi-fi, console thingamabobber.
So I plead to all the good in the world. :)

In! Would love to win one! Would run KODI/Steam streaming from my main rig to the living room. 

I have learned quite a lot by watching you guys. Even if I don't win it won't change the way I think of you guys. Keep on being awesome and do what you do best.

This looks like a nice thing to hook up to my living room TV. Cool!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Fantastic giveaway and of course an informative video!  Cannot wait to see the outcome of the water cooled room!  Thanks again Linus!