I have always wondering of owning a NUC as a multimedia computer, thanks for the giveaway :D

Intel i7-4790 Palit GTX 1060 Dual Fan MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Kingstone 8GB * 2 DDR3 1600MHz WD Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB FSP AU-1000 CoolerMaster Hyper 212X CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced LG 23" IPS 1080p Logitech G710+ Brown A4tech XL-747H Logitech LS21 2.1 channel speaker Audio-technica M50xDG Headphone Windows 10 Pro x64

lets test your shipping method.. 
im from bangladesh and i would love to receive a nuc  :rolleyes:  :D  :rolleyes:

If i win the nuc ill use it t replace the console in my living room and just stream from my pc

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Linus when do you think that will come nuc PC's with desktop gpu's and no thermal throttling?

Moar givaways!

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Would be nice to gave this to my mother. Oh god she has a Pentium 4 computer with 1 gb ram, please Linus help :D

NUCINUC

i7 2600K @ 4.8Ghz, Corsair H100i, AsRock Z77 Extreme6, 16gb(4x4) TeamGroup 2400mhz Vulcan memory, Asus GTX770, Golden Green superflower 80+ Gold 650W PSU, 120gb SanDisk ssd, 1tb 7200rpm Hitachi HDD, Windows 8.1.

Merry Christmas to the guys in Linus Media Group :3

And hope more great content in the year of 2015