I really do hope its by random because I just registered the account to get free goodies (: If you guys are doing shoutouts, can you shoutout this? : Wilson has the worlds biggest penis!

Was just starting to look for a streamer for my living room, this with ubuntu and kodi would be marvelous :)

#SayNoToTheOne-Posters

frqby.jpg

Part of the point of the giveaways is that they are to attract new people to the forum. Surely another part is to provide an incentive to the people that already follow, but everyone has to start somewhere. I've been watching Linus since his early days with NCIX and through the development of LinusTechTips, but I just haven't gotten around to this forum yet. Instead I comment regularly on the YouTube video threads. I also watch the WAN show live on Twitch quite often, so I can comment live. Why should an active user like me be excluded because I'm new here, but not to the rest of their work?

Love these small compact PC's :) Wanted to get a Raspberry Pi, but now I'm thinking of getting one of these bad boys as a Steam Stream PC :D Then some day I'll get a normal gaming PC, to stream the games from, a normal TV and I'm all good to go!  :D

man ill need this nuc it will be a great media center pc and my pc kind of sacks so i think it will be better then my pc...

Would be really great, got a TV which is curently connected to a laptop, and would be great to replace it with something smaller..

I could really use a NUC for my cinema and movie system than i am building with steam os

nucnucnucnucnuc

sometimes i feel like i only check the forums when there is a giveaway, but really, i just am too busy watching the videos