Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would love to have a NUC. I've been thinking about getting one as a replacement for my media system on my TV, given the small size and power needs. It would use networked and external storage primarily. I know there are cheaper options and more powerful options, but this fits right into the sweet spot of what I've been looking to do. :) I certainly hope I win!

With this i can turn off my heater (130W cpu) when i am just watching media!

CPU:Core I7 980X MoBo: Intel DX58SO Ram: 16Gb GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Case: NZXT Source 530 PSU: EVGA 600B Cooler: H110 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1400

comment

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

My current computer is a latter-half 2008 macbook with a 30GB drive partition with windows installed onto it and it isn't even actually fully mine. Core 2 duo at 2.4GHz, Geforce 9400m that is constantly throttling. Getting this would be absolutely amazing! I recently bought a USB DAC and it does not work on either the windows side or the mac side of the mac. I have to use a crappy 1.5GHz celeron laptop that my mum was given for free by her work. It has major restrictions on it. No installing/uninstalling, no .exe's, you can't even download .exe's! I introduced my best friend to computers about a year ago and he has already built a $2800 4k capable gaming PC. I was saving up for my own about 6 months before he started saving. Getting this NUC would be amazing! I really hope this is chosen by need and not at random. It's great that giveaways like this exist. Love your content LMG! :D  

Need to try this out! This way I could have a better experience than what I can actually have with Steam In-Home streaming!

Just tag @ChatDaw so I can answer as fast as possible.

Thanks, nice of Intel. I would love a nuc.

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly