might be a nice little PC to play with. Kina reminds me of those little PCs that all fit inside of a 5¼" drive bay that you could use as a secondary PC but didn't take up any desk space,

Does the NUC come with an OS?

This would take away my ugly HDMI cable running along the floor to the TV! :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

Oooh, would LOVE to win this!!

How could there be 20 million views if there is only 7 million people on the planet?

Maybe I don't need to build a media streaming box after all... quiet, don't jinx it precious. 

i'd love to use one of these for steam in home streaming, some games just need to be played on the sofa

LMG being as awesome as usual!

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

It'd be the perfect media center solution for my first serious entertainment center that is going to inevitably crush my budget before i finish.

Hope i win

Thx LMG !

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

This would be really friggen cool to get. I was actually looking into getting a small computer because I do streaming of the football/basketball/soccer/etc games for my school, so I needed something portable. The Raspberry Pi would be cool, but this would be even cooler!

Thanks Intel for offering this giveaway and thanks Linus for hosting it! Love you guys!

Yesterday I was looking for cheap, quiet and efficient In-Home Streaming device so this could be it!