Awesome little piece of machinery, perfect for the living room! Would love to have one! Good luck to everyone else!

I would like this because my PC is way too loud to have on while I'm trying to sleep and I don't currently have any other possible inputs for my projector. Or I could use it as a new media PC, my current one is like half a decade old...

Interesting. I'm in.

System: Windows 8.1 Pro\Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme\Intel i7 3930k @3.2ghz (Very Lazy)\Corsair H110\16 GB Corsair Vengance 4x4gb @1600 MHZ\2x Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming in SLI \2TB Seagate Barracuda, 256 GB Samsung 840 Evo \Corsair Air 540\OCZ ZX1250\Silverstone Red extensions 

Monitors: DP2710 X-Star, Asus PB287Q

How many NUC's would a NUC NUC chuck, if a NUC NUC could chuck a NUC?

cool

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

When I 17 and working my second year at a library, they wanted to centralize all of the tvs in the building. Their solution, spend large amounts of money and buy about 10 of these and use them for the sole purpose of networking powerpoints by using the VESA mounts and attaching them to the tvs. Now at the time I thought that was a little insane, and in some degree I still do, but these machines are something else. 

m0v3r

If I win, I'll finally be able to replace my 7 and a half year old PC!

Cool giveaway guys! I would love to make that sweet little computer my media center!

Amazing little devices, I would connect it to my television and use it as media center. Maybe even streaming some games...

Keep up the amazing content LTT team!

My pride:
Case: Fractal Design DEFINE R4 | CPU: Intel I5-4670K | CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro H110 | Mobo: Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK2 | GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB | RAM: Kingston Beast 16GB DDR3-2400MHz | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Storage: SSD: Samsung 830 128gb HDD: Seagate 3TB
Displays: Asus PB238Q &
old Fujitsu Siemens CRT monitor