Graficcards driver stopped responding and has recovered.

Spreedblood

If you can, I'd pick up a Hyper 212 Evo. Much better at cooling than the stock one, and it comes with thermal paste. Decent thermal paste at that.

Well i'll see what i can do. Thanks for the support :D It's really appreciated that you stay this tuned cause I'm in really need of help. I have called asus tek for help 3 times they have said that you shall mail. And in the mail it says they will respond in 48hours. Well i have mailed them a week ago ... No help so i thought imma post it on a forum so i found this one. Now your really helping me out thanks mate! :D

Well i'll see what i can do. Thanks for the support :D It's really appreciated that you stay this tuned cause I'm in really need of help. I have called asus tek for help 3 times they have said that you shall mail. And in the mail it says they will respond in 48hours. Well i have mailed them a week ago ... No help so i thought imma post it on a forum so i found this one. Now your really helping me out thanks mate! :D

No problem.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

No problem.

But like does it fit with the crosshair v formula ? Do i need to like do a lot of crap ? Like remove the motherboard and stuff....

No problem.

+ i dont wanna start buying stuff and then that aint the problem ... Cause like atm I'm quite out of money so i don't wanna start buying stuff for the cpu if the problem is on the gnu. ... :( So do you think the problem could be on the cpu ?? If yes then i will buy the cooler and fix it :P

But like does it fit with the crosshair v formula ? Do i need to like do a lot of crap ? Like remove the motherboard and stuff....

Coolers go by socket. If the cooler supports the socket(the one I mentioned does), it'll fit. Intel and AMD standardize their mounting holes on the CPU sockets. If your case has a CPU cutout, you won't need to remove the motherboard.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

+ i dont wanna start buying stuff and then that aint the problem ... Cause like atm I'm quite out of money so i don't wanna start buying stuff for the cpu if the problem is on the gnu. ... :( So do you think the problem could be on the cpu ?? If yes then i will buy the cooler and fix it :P

The stock cooler will be fine. Not ideal, but fine. Have you removed your CPU cooler at all? I didn't ask that earlier. Stock CPU coolers come with thermal paste pre-applied. That's why I'm asking.

The stock cooler will be fine. Not ideal, but fine. Have you removed your CPU cooler at all? I didn't ask that earlier. Stock CPU coolers come with thermal paste pre-applied. That's why I'm asking.

Yes i have ... Thats what i said earlier :P I said that i used to remove my cpu, that means i gotta remove the cooler too xD And then i didn't pre-apply thermal paste ... :( well i think i gotta go and buy the hyper 212 evo :P Or i'll see at my wallet if i got money to spend on it right now ... :(

Yes i have ... Thats what i said earlier :P I said that i used to remove my cpu, that means i gotta remove the cooler too xD And then i didn't pre-apply thermal paste ... :( well i think i gotta go and buy the hyper 212 evo :P Or i'll see at my wallet if i got money to spend on it right now ... :(

The stock cooler will be fine if you can't spend a lot of money. You just need that thermal paste.

The stock cooler will be fine if you can't spend a lot of money. You just need that thermal paste.

Yepp :P I think imma go with the stock cooler :P 

Well i just bought thermal paste and installed it... Arctic MX-2... Same problem here are my temps :/ (CPUID HWMonitor)

Under temps:

CPU:33 C

Mainboard: 29 C

SB: 36 C

NB: 44 C

Under AMD FX-8150:

Package jumps between 10 C to 14 C

Under AMD Radeon HD 7970

Temp: 38 C...

I dont know why the problem still occurs :/ It is just when i play games .. No idea why .... Sometimes when i watch a movie or something else too :(

Any time my drivers crash, it's either a driver issue or it's because my graphics card is unstable in some particular way.

Any time my drivers crash, it's either a driver issue or it's because my graphics card is unstable in some particular way.

Well is there something i could do ??? :P

I can only say try getting another video card to test with.

I can only say try getting another video card to test with.

K then ... I'll see what i can do :/ I'll post back if i have any luck :P

K then ... I'll see what i can do :/ I'll post back if i have any luck :P

It's difficult when you don't have spare hardware to try.

It's difficult when you don't have spare hardware to try.

Well i know right ? :/ I had about 4 gpu's .... Then i moved into a house ... All of them gone haha :P

I'll check it out with my cousin if he got any :P

Alright.

Alright.

But hey dude i just found something .... Intel hd graphics :P Its a driver aint it ? And if yes can i install it for my graphics card ? So i could use that one + catalyst :P

But hey dude i just found something .... Intel hd graphics :P Its a driver aint it ? And if yes can i install it for my graphics card ? So i could use that one + catalyst :P

No. You don't have an Intel graphics chip. Your CPU has no integrated graphics at all, let alone Intel graphics. In addition, the driver works exclusively on Intel products. It's intended for the integrated graphics processor found in modern Intel CPUs. (Sandy Bridge and above)

No. You don't have an Intel graphics chip. Your CPU has no integrated graphics at all, let alone Intel graphics. In addition, the driver works exclusively on Intel products. It's intended for the integrated graphics processor found in modern Intel CPUs. (Sandy Bridge and above)

Ahh k :P Thanks :D

So I have the same problem. The only difference is that I have Nvidia gtx 660 graphics card. Do you have MSI AfterBurner installed? The newest update isn't stable

Main Build: i7 4790k Cooled with H100i, Asus z97-Pro (Wifi AC), 16gb 1866MHz Hyper-X RAM, Msi GTX 660 Twin Frozer, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo500GB WD Blue Drive, 1TB WD Black, Antec 620 Watt Semimodular PSU, Monitors: Asus VG248QE, Acer LCD X203W

1.) Download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/

2.) Uninstall Display Drivers using AMD Catalyst Install Manager

3.) Run DDU (Make sure you accept the option to boot in safe mode)

4.) Install latest AMD Driver (14.2 Omega)

Install the driver only once. That should hopefully work. If it's already fixed when I posted this..............tldr

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Install the driver only once. That should hopefully work. If it's already fixed when I posted this..............tldr

I'll try that now !! Thanks anyway :P

So you mean imma uninstall display drivers... Then imma boot into safe mode and run DDU ??? :P Or shall i run DDU in normal :D