Hyper 212+ Copper Tips MELTING!?!?!?

I was playing guitar by my PC as usual, when I glanced through the window only to be greeted by the melting copper tips of the Hyper 212+! I've overclocked my 3570k to 4.2Ghz with ASUS's AI Suite II, and its stable. I get temps just under 80c when under full load. When i first OC i ran Prime95 for 13hrs straight. I've recently gotten deep into The War Z and have been gaming for consecutive hours (5+ hrs per seating) for the past 4 days (I got the game 4 days ago, already have 24hrs logged on steam :o ). So is the heat really that hot that its melting my 212? Do i need to lower the OC? Should i remove the OC? Pictures should be attached. The 2 outer pipes are the ones that are frying, on both the bottom and top of the heatsink.

post-27323-0-51793100-1371670683_thumb.j

I don't think it is melting. Copper melts at an extremely high temperature. Looks like it is kind of crushing in on itself. Contact CoolerMaster and see what they say

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

The copper isn't melting. It takes a lot of heat to melt copper. I had a Hyper 212 Plus with my 3570K at 4.3GHz with 1.4 volts applied. CPU sat at about 80 some degrees running BOINC. Nothing happened to the heatpipes.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

this is how i got hyper212 evo out of the box http://i.imgur.com/yrzX7pU.jpg

i ran boinc for 8 months on 4.2 w 1.2v nothing ever changed

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

The melting point of copper is over 1 thousand degrees Celsius. There is definitely something wrong with the cooler itself.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Mine looks exactly like that. 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top like that right? This is normal. If not then RMA it.

EDIT: They aren't broken or anything right?

Mine looks exactly like that. 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top like that right? This is normal. If not then RMA it.

EDIT: They aren't broken or anything right?

yeah 2 on bottom 2 on top, and nope it cools my cpu still.

Mine are the Same.

That's perfectly normal, Its Just the way the ends are filled and crimped during manufacturing.

Still, if it was from the manufacturing, they should've been like that from day one. But they're not.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch