PC's that you built but you dont own

dedikater

post those pictures of rigs you built for a client or someone else  except yours :D 
case: source 210w
cpu: pentium g3258
gpu: GTX 750Ti ref
8 gb g skill value ram

post-69914-0-01427500-1419591982_thumb.j

post-69914-0-88301400-1419591994_thumb.j

post-69914-0-81891300-1419591998_thumb.j

ehm about 147 now xD

i have a business

but the last one:

750D

HX750

970GTX SLI

32GB DDR4

thats it no pics tho

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

ehm about 147 now xD

i have a business

but the last one:

750D

HX750

970GTX SLI

32GB DDR4

thats it no pics tho

I think pics are the point of the thread.

'post those pictures of rigs you built for a client or someone else  except yours :D '

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

How do you guys build Pc's for others? 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Mostly friends who want a gaming PC but need help. Atleast mine dont have experience in building a PC.

And since I enjoy building PC's, I don't mind helping them.

Mostly friends who want a gaming PC but need help. Atleast mine dont have experience in building a PC.

And since I enjoy building PC's, I don't mind helping them.

Ooooo~

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

i din't take pictures of it sadly, maybe post em later when i get the chance to get back at it. (but probably wont unless they call in for some favor)

Details separate people.

Most of the Pc's I've build, I don't own. I used to work for a company that sold custom pc's.

i7-3960X@4.4 GHz, H100i (W/ AP-15 Fans), R9 290X , 32GB DDR3 1866 MHz, Asus RIVE, CM HAF X

i have been upgrading and building my own since i was 12 and recently i decided to offer legal contracts to people (so they dont feel scammed) where they pay me the upfront cost for the parts so i can buy them and then i build and post the rig and the pay the rest. this worked out for me because pc builders in mexico use outdated crap and im the only one in my town with newer components i recently build a 128 gb RAM XEON server that had like 50 hot swap bays it was one of the weirdest builds ive had to do 

i have been upgrading and building my own since i was 12 and recently i decided to offer legal contracts to people (so they dont feel scammed) where they pay me the upfront cost for the parts so i can buy them and then i build and post the rig and the pay the rest. this worked out for me because pc builders in mexico use outdated crap and im the only one in my town with newer components i recently build a 128 gb RAM XEON server that had like 50 hot swap bays it was one of the weirdest builds ive had to do

How did you build up the trust? and what do you mean by a legal contract?

I recently got inspired by this thread and threw some ads around but still nobody contacted though its been only 1 day  

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

How did you build up the trust? and what do you mean by a legal contract?

I recently got inspired by this thread and threw some ads around but still nobody contacted though its been only 1 day  

just an official contract (basic one) stating that i will purchase the parts in question for the means specified also i make them a spread sheet they have to fill out to build the pc around their needs / budget

just an official contract (basic one) stating that i will purchase the parts in question for the means specified also i make them a spread sheet they have to fill out to build the pc around their needs / budget

Thanks for all the information   :)

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD