What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3

bosnian_guy

Hey guys. I just wanted to see your opinions about the MEGA. I really enjoy big phones so I really like the Mega, but it is not available in my country (Yet). But when it comes here I will buy it. What do you think about big phones? Do you think you would still use a tablet if you had a Mega (iPad Mini, Nexus 7, and stuff like that)? It has a 720p screen by the way. Here are some pictures of the phone and a link to a GSM Arena's review of the phone

GSM Arena review:

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_mega_63-review-939.php

post-3174-0-60832800-1371644362.jpg

post-3174-0-08733900-1371644368.jpg

post-3174-0-84511500-1371644375.jpg

post-3174-0-88630300-1371644381.jpg

May as well get a 7" tablet (Nexus 7 <3 ). The maximum screen size I would accept for a phone that I would stick against my face for calls is 5" (provided the bezel is reasonably thin).

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

while I myself like the smaller brothers the Galaxy S range most people think 5.5 is the sweet spot with the Note series,anything more and it becomes a tablet with a phone clunky to use easily dropped and less specs I believe this is dual core with the same price as a galaxy s4 if not more in the UK.

I don't know why but I don't find Samsung's design attractive, and if you just enlarge it, it gets even worse IMO

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Unimpressive specs and its screen is excessively large, especially at that resolution. I find it to be too small to have a good tablet-like experience but too large as a phone.

I allready find the galaxy s4 too big so this is just ridiculous

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

me i would get it and constantly use a headset 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Oh look, another phone from samsung.. Surprise surprice..

May as well get a 7" tablet (Nexus 7 <3 ). The maximum screen size I would accept for a phone that I would stick against my face for calls is 5" (provided the bezel is reasonably thin).

I love the Nexus 7 too. A Samsung Galaxy S4 has a 5 inch screen.

while I myself like the smaller brothers the Galaxy S range most people think 5.5 is the sweet spot with the Note series,anything more and it becomes a tablet with a phone clunky to use easily dropped and less specs I believe this is dual core with the same price as a galaxy s4 if not more in the UK.

I never dropped any of my tablets (phones I drop constantly). The Mega is like a Note but for emerging markets such as: India, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia and stuff like that. On Negri electronics the Mega costs 580 and the S4 630.

I don't know why but I don't find Samsung's design attractive, and if you just enlarge it, it gets even worse IMO

DAT Hyper Glaze (I know it sucks)

Unimpressive specs and its screen is excessively large, especially at that resolution. I find it to be too small to have a good tablet-like experience but too large as a phone.

In the middle. A Nexus 7 has a 720p resolution. Look at Pocketnow's video on the Mega.

I allready find the galaxy s4 too big so this is just ridiculous

Not for some people.

me i would get it and constantly use a headset 

Best of luck.

Oh look, another phone from samsung.. Surprise surprice..

But wait there is more....