2x £100 AMAZON GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY! :) [CLOSED]

arigatou

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

arigatou

Miku Senpai! 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Thanks for another great giveaway

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Count me in, I need some more $$ so I can afford a non-crappy laptop/notebook for school.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Miku Senpai! 

Ohayo!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Wow, my notifications got raped.

Oh, ignore this post. I already entered, but wanted a general comment.

Yup, thats why I havn't followed this thread :P

It seems impossible until it's done.

Oh, i realize the giveaway ends today. You should post who the winners are once you pick.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

why did i not enter into this yet. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Dear Mr. IHammmy,

This is MicahK555 and I would like to win. If you would be so kind as to pick me I would greatly appreciate it and think very well of you (its the thought that counts).

Thank you for your time,

- MicahK555

Wow man you're really generous to the community, thank you, the world needs more ppl like you

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any winner at all?

I'm thinking that this is one of those fake giveaways just for likes.

Guess i gotta agree with this one... No proof or even extra-topic to confirm a winner.

Groomlake Authority

• 4 weeks later...

Guess i gotta agree with this one... No proof or even extra-topic to confirm a winner.

LMAO... you guys are pretty dumb... No offense...

I never reveal the winner to the plublic, I just PM them ( as I always do with my giveaway )

I guess I just forgot to post that I had PM-ed the winners this time :)

It seems impossible until it's done.

"you guys are pretty dumb... No offense"

Gotta agree with you, you are indeed very dumb. Warn before making a post of how the community giveaway member would act as to declare a winner. Its not like posting the Winner it in front page is something everyone else wouldnt do. I dont offend anyone, but dont bring a really old post back to life, if you want to insult, insult the ones around you or yourself. Thank you for being polite that much. And yes do remenber next time.

Groomlake Authority