NCIX shipping time to NY

marat569

Wondering is NCIX a fast-ship to NYC (We're close to Canada); or are they far away in Canada.

If they're close to the border, and have fast shipping I'd gladly order from them over newegg (I have premium)

Any info? Sometimes things come from California, and that's way further than any point in Canada (Unless it's in the snow jungle)

theyre in bc so just north of cali

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

What's BC? I don't know the names of Canada's provinces. 

ncix always takes forever in my experience 

Where are you located? Also do they take forever to ship the package (Get the box outside their office), or the shipping service itself takes forever (UPS already has the box).

Newegg gets the item shipped (Gives the box to UPS) within a day with the 3$ rush order system. The worst is when a company takes forever to get the box out of their office. 

They have warehouses in the states. Not sure about USA orders. NCIX has always been fast 1-2 day shipping for me in Canada. 

theyre in bc so just north of cali

NCIX and NCIXUS are two different things, and they have different warehouses. NCIXUS has their own warehouses in the US.

"Rawr XD"

NCIX and NCIXUS are two different things, and they have different warehouses. NCIXUS has their own warehouses in the US.

oh I never knew that

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I think there are warehouses in NY. I know there are some here in Washington, yet it still took a while to ship here for some reason.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Well a Washington warehouse is a nono (rather use newegg); but knowing I'm ordering from a New York warehouse would be awesome! If it's in NYC, I could take the train and pick up my package :)

Where are you located? Also do they take forever to ship the package (Get the box outside their office), or the shipping service itself takes forever (UPS already has the box).

Newegg gets the item shipped (Gives the box to UPS) within a day with the 3$ rush order system. The worst is when a company takes forever to get the box out of their office. 

i live in canada ontario and it took nearly 2 weeks to receive my products 

I think I'll stick to newegg..

i ordered a logitech g710+ for my brother and i got it in 1 day which i think is crazy considering how close it is to christmas AND they sent me some gain laundry detergent so i can finally smell good 8) 

What's BC? I don't know the names of Canada's provinces. 

I'm assuming British Columbia

[witty signature]