how to flip monitor horizontally

PJemus

i dont want to rotate my monitor, I want to flip it horizontally, like a mirror. just being able to flip a single window will work fine. I have tried ultramon, but it is capped at 30fps.

i have a gtx 980, and multiple monitors.

dont ask why.

Why not just change screen orientation?

that rotates, not flips.

The curiosity is killing me   :P

post-28149-0-82811400-1419166075_thumb.p

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

This program has the option to mirror a monitor however you must have two monitors (one with the regular image and one mirrored).

For example, I used two portrait monitors to achieve:

88b1877976.png

(cropped)

Edit: Doesn't show up well in the print-screen for some reason, but in real life it looks fine.

This program has the option to mirror a monitor however you must have two monitors (one with the regular image and one mirrored).

88b1877976.png

(cropped)

Edit: Doesn't show up well in the print-screen for some reason, but in real life it looks fine.

is it limited to a framerate lower than 45 fps?

88b1877976.png

(cropped)

oh, ultramon. i specifically mentioned it in my original post. it locks the framerate to 30 fps. is there a way to uncap it that you know of?

Oh sorry I read through and forgot about that bit >.<

I had a Google and found this topic (you've probably already seen it) and it doesn't seem to be of much use.

I guess if you programmed a similar thing to Ultramon yourself (or paid someone to do it) you might be able to uncap the framerate but it would probably be jittery due to the actual software. Sorry :/

Oh sorry I read through and forgot about that bit >.<

I had a Google and found this topic (you've probably already seen it) and it doesn't seem to be of much use.

I guess if you programmed a similar thing to Ultramon yourself (or paid someone to do it) you might be able to uncap the framerate but it would probably be jittery due to the actual software. Sorry :/

hmm... I have sen another one that worked called minaware, but that is even slower, and doesnt have settings that you can change (just an exe that records your screen, and replayes it in a window, mirrored)